Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    There is an example of the lack of civility that Trump brought to the table.
    How about a "friend of the court" brief containing a bomb threat?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I think the right should protest the rule and go protest outside the judges house.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Hearsay evidence is not admissible.
    And in this case it is also redundant.
    Appeal away.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Well, just how many conservatives saw this bunch of BS coming ? A judge appointed by obama has ruled that much of the evidence to be presented in the trial of lawyer Sussmann for lying to the FBI has been ruled to be inadmissible ! Gee, who would have guessed such a thing happening. Much of that evidence was to include miss piggy hillary and the DNC ! Who ever said it is not ‘wonderful’ to have friends in important positions ?? We are already seeing that evidence is being swept under the rug and a rigged trial is in the works. The courts will never allow the dimwits to be found guilty even if they should openly admit their guilt !!
    The Judge could be in on the conspiracy, he might have served on the fisa court allowing illegal spying of President Trump.

Durham will probably appeal.

Leave a comment:

• Durham’s hands have been tied.........

Well, just how many conservatives saw this bunch of BS coming ? A judge appointed by obama has ruled that much of the evidence to be presented in the trial of lawyer Sussmann for lying to the FBI has been ruled to be inadmissible ! Gee, who would have guessed such a thing happening. Much of that evidence was to include miss piggy hillary and the DNC ! Who ever said it is not ‘wonderful’ to have friends in important positions ?? We are already seeing that evidence is being swept under the rug and a rigged trial is in the works. The courts will never allow the dimwits to be found guilty even if they should openly admit their guilt !!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Any Questions?
    by fitch270
    Tell me about it, I smile through gritted teeth at that one as I graduated HS in ‘85.

Speaking of Whitesnake.

Today, 07:52 PM
  • TGIF; Any Questions?
    by fitch270
    I’ll take song titles for $1000 Alex.

Yesterday, 08:34 PM
  • Reply to topic
    by FirstBubba
    You can only float the gears if the central processing unit rpm matches the hard drive ratio.
    Double clutching also works if you find the sound...
    Today, 07:42 PM
  • topic
    by jhjimbo
    08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
  • Reply to topic
    by franchi20
    Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely...
    Today, 07:03 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X