Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injustice Department announces the formation of a Environmental Justice Department!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Injustice Department announces the formation of a Environmental Justice Department!

    In the last month the Brandonistas have set up two new government departments designed to attack American citizens. The new Ministry of TRUTH, and now the Environmental Justice Department. Government experts, with law enforcement powers and guns, will now prevent a hard word being spoken against Emperor Joe. If you start your car while anyone doesn't have a car, you have committed an Environmental Justice Crime. As Jan 6 has shown us, once the government starts picking and choosing what's a crime, and what's Truth, something is very wrong!!!!! Bad times are coming. A vote for the Democrat seems like a vote against America and Americans.

    Let's GO Brandon!!!

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Environmental justice also includes things like powerful people who don't live in a place pushing policies and laws that have an adverse effect on people who do live there. Building a wind farm in a place where people like to hunt for instance, instead of close to the city where most of the people who use the electricity live.

      Another prime example is out of state advocacy groups and one rich millionaire contributing millions to put a measure on our ballot to introduce wolves to the western slope where none of them live. The people who got screwed are ranchers and hunters. Ranchers here are typically not rich at all. Cow calf operations and a job in town. People who hunt cow elk (half our tags) are by definition meat hunters. So working class families are deprived of a food source and ranchers livelihoods suffer, all because some wealth powerful out of staters want to think about wolves in our mountains.

      People in Escalante Utah sure didn't want any dog gone monument.

      Comment


      • #4
        Lab, have you heard of 'Port Protection' TV series of a small community in SE Alaska.

        https://www.bing.com/search?q=port+p...c1b005ee800bb0

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          Lab, have you heard of 'Port Protection' TV series of a small community in SE Alaska.

          https://www.bing.com/search?q=port+p...c1b005ee800bb0
          I watched the whole thing on Netflix, Prime or one of those Roku channels. Pretty interesting, but that's a pretty tough row to hoe for a living!

          Comment


          • #6
            Never seen the show. Port Protection is on POW, but is off the road system. My place is in Thorne Bay. Population around 500. I've been spending 3-7 months a year up there since 1999. My first wife and I were going to move up, the new wife thinks it's too remote. I love it up there. Great people, neat country, no brown bears, I blend in up there with no problem other than I'm geezin up pretty bad. Reminds me of the small town I grew up in during the 1950s. Everybody works, fishes and hunts, lots of pickup trucks and wood burning stoves, I live off of Free Man Drive on Scenic Dr. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              Environmental justice also includes things like powerful people who don't live in a place pushing policies and laws that have an adverse effect on people who do live there. Building a wind farm in a place where people like to hunt for instance, instead of close to the city where most of the people who use the electricity live.

              Another prime example is out of state advocacy groups and one rich millionaire contributing millions to put a measure on our ballot to introduce wolves to the western slope where none of them live. The people who got screwed are ranchers and hunters. Ranchers here are typically not rich at all. Cow calf operations and a job in town. People who hunt cow elk (half our tags) are by definition meat hunters. So working class families are deprived of a food source and ranchers livelihoods suffer, all because some wealth powerful out of staters want to think about wolves in our mountains.

              People in Escalante Utah sure didn't want any dog gone monument.
              So Ratty, you're saying stopping resource development in Alaska to depress oil and natural gas availability is a bad thing? The huge public relations drive against Alberta's oil sands led by Russia is a bad thing? The anti pipeline Hysteria that's messing up delivery of gas and oil to refineries because of the Green Nude Eel is Environmental Justice???? Washington DC and Davos Globalists are driving the costs of energy up for the American citizens so that millions of new windmills and square miles of solar panels can be built in your back yard. Bankrupting Americans to allow China to burn coal is environmental justice too! It's a good thing the Ministry of Truth can keep criticisms to a minimum.

              Let's GO Brandon!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

                So Ratty, you're saying stopping resource development in Alaska to depress oil and natural gas availability is a bad thing? The huge public relations drive against Alberta's oil sands led by Russia is a bad thing? The anti pipeline Hysteria that's messing up delivery of gas and oil to refineries because of the Green Nude Eel is Environmental Justice???? Washington DC and Davos Globalists are driving the costs of energy up for the American citizens so that millions of new windmills and square miles of solar panels can be built in your back yard. Bankrupting Americans to allow China to burn coal is environmental justice too! It's a good thing the Ministry of Truth can keep criticisms to a minimum.

                Let's GO Brandon!!!
                I agree with rock rat on his statement.
                I would also add solar farms on perfectly good agriculture land or meadows is dumb.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Danbo View Post

                  I agree with rock rat on his statement.
                  I would also add solar farms on perfectly good agriculture land or meadows is dumb.
                  Except for s#¡t like this danbo.

                  "... Building a wind farm in a place where people like to hunt for instance, instead of close to the city where most of the people who use the electricity live. ..."

                  The people building these "wind farms" do studies on the wind currents, average annual wind speeds, prevailing winds and wind consistency.
                  He's wrong. They don't throw up wind mills/farms just anywhere.
                  Around metro areas where huge monolith structures interfere with wind currents and speeds.

                  Between blade sweep, maintenance and operational airspace, a windmill requires 15 acres.

                  The operational space for a producing oil/gas well site is less that 1/15th (less than an acre) of that of a wind mill.....and is capable of producing hundreds of times the energy.

                  P.S. - folks in rural areas use just as much electricity as city folks. We just require less infrastructure.
                  Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-06-2022, 06:32 PM.

                  Comment

                  Welcome!

                  Collapse

                  Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                  If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                  And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                  Right Rail 1

                  Collapse

                  Top Active Users

                  Collapse

                  There are no top active users.

                  Right Rail 2

                  Collapse

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Right Rail 3

                  Collapse

                  Footer Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X