Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Democrat Party going to start the riots of 2022 to survive the midterms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Democrat Party going to start the riots of 2022 to survive the midterms?

Urban Democrat hellholes are revving up their summer murderfests. With the illegal release of the Roe ruling and the introduction of the Ministry of Truth, the Democrats are readying the nation for another round of election stealing. Because the streets of the nation's cities are too dangerous to stand in line in, mail in balloting, the sequel is coming to an election near you. Fertilizer prices have doubled but the ballot harvesting is beginning to look like it may be another bumper crop. Between the robberies and the shootings and the murders that won't be prosecuted the riots will be big this year. Boarded up buildings, bankrupt small business and truckers who can't afford fuel will be big this year. Hang on to your hats, the mostly peaceful Democrats are going to go for it again. MSNBCNN and the Brandonistas will blame Maga. Maga people call themselves normal American citizens.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

The leak of the SCOTUS ruling is no big deal.
    The content of the ruling is a disaster for the GOP.

Comment

You're big on protecting illegal government leakers! FBI leakers, Supreme Court leakers, no problemo. When the Supreme Court Justices houses get burned down it's no big deal. Riots, murder, arson is protected speach in 2020, but one horn headed LARPer? Off with his head! Insurrection of the highest order! Please, Snowhole, try to grasp the enormity of the situation. It's May, time to turn the dogs of war against the American people once again. The Democrats are coming and they are bringing their version of hell to all of America. $5+ gas, sky high food prices, and riots as far as the eye can see.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

The litter of kittens that the dimwits are having as a result of the Supreme Court leaking, is rather on the foolish side. The decision does not stop abortions, it only throws the matter into the laps of the States. I am sure not every conservative is in favor of this, nor is every dimwit against it. But, we can be sure it will be made into something bigger than Ukraine and WWIII . The leakage is being investigated, as it should be, as it is definitely a dimwit political move !!
        Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 05-05-2022, 12:53 PM.

Comment

While it is customary for the Court to announce its decisions in the month of June, that is not carved in stone.
          No big deal.

Comment

The Brandonistas have used Executive Order to implement the Green Nude Eel. The Green Nude Eel is what's driving inflation and fuel and energy prices into the stratosphere. Trump proved that we could drill our way into low prices and provide tens of thousands of Americans with good jobs while maintaining environmental quality. The Democrats and the MSNBCNN squishes so detested the Republican policy that they revolted and spent six months rioting against prosperity and law and order. Democrats scared the living crap out of much of America with their Insurrection! Democrats used the Chinese bat boogy flu to rob America of it's confidence. Today many people can't believe the prices that they are seeing and can't figure out why the government is trying to bankrupt them! Nobody believes it's better to buy oil than to produce it, but that's the policy. Natural gas prices have doubled but the media doesn't explain the new policy that drives the prices and the anti pipeline insanity that reinforces it. Only by MSNBCNN media deception and huge riots and criminal actions will Democrats win Jack!

Let's GO Brandon

Comment

The leak is just a draft and Roberts said it wasn't the actual decision.

The riots won't be about abortion , they'll be about the price of food , fuel and other necessities that welfare and other social programs will not keep up with real inflation.

Trump ran on the most anti abortion in my lifetime in 2016 and named 3 conservatives to the Supreme Court.

30% my arse. Snow holes are ijiots.

The border is wide open with military age men crossing everyday.
              Russia invaded Ukraine to destroy evidence of Biden family corruption.
              Teachers are teaching debauchery in our elementary schools.

Comment

I might go to a demonstration or two this year. I'll need to find a place that sells horn hats first though. Can't protest without a hornhat just to really light up the Democrats. No tattoos for me thanks.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                  The leak is just a draft and Roberts said it wasn't the actual decision.

The riots won't be about abortion , they'll be about the price of food , fuel and other necessities that welfare and other social programs will not keep up with real inflation.

Trump ran on the most anti abortion in my lifetime in 2016 and named 3 conservatives to the Supreme Court.

30% my arse. Snow holes are ijiots.

The border is wide open with military age men crossing everyday.
                  Russia invaded Ukraine to destroy evidence of Biden family corruption.
                  Teachers are teaching debauchery in our elementary schools.
                  At this point, the suspected leaker is none other that KBJ, newly appointed SCOTUS justice!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

At this point, the suspected leaker is none other that KBJ, newly appointed SCOTUS justice!
                    Now, wouldn’t that just be a whirlwind situation !!!!

That would be one sure way that no one would ever be charged in the matter. DEI would certainly cover her butt in that case.

FJB
                    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 05-08-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

The leaking of the SC draft is openly the first step we will see in the illegal attempts by the dimwits to retain their power of control in Congress. With the promised investigations by conservatives of illegal issues by the dimwits, the dimwits in turn will cheat in any way to keep the promises of the conservatives from happening ! We can expect several other forms of lying in the time up to the midterms ! The threat of their loss of power is too important for them to undergo any investigations !!

FJB

Comment

Firebombing, riots, attacks on churches, those Jan 6 people seem pretty tame compared to Democrats. I notice nobody seems to be tossed in jail for attacking Supreme Court judges. Democrats can riot, burn vehicles and whole city blocks, and murder without fear of anything other than the mildest criticisms. Bad times are coming for the Democrats, they just haven't realized that their new rules are going to boomerwrang on them this time.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...go-wild-scene/

I guess nobody has to get up early for work.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                            https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...go-wild-scene/

I guess nobody has to get up early for work.
                            Work ?? We’re looking at the deadbeats of America ! I am sure ‘work’ is a dirty word for them. Most don’t have the education to even know how a broom functions ! How did this country ever sink sooooo low ??

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Work ?? We’re looking at the deadbeats of America ! I am sure ‘work’ is a dirty word for them. Most don’t have the education to even know how a broom functions ! How did this country ever sink sooooo low ??
                              I was being a smart arse about work.

Have you ever read any of Kurt Schlicters collapse books? If not you should,
                              The books are coming true, i expect the exodus of blue state refugees to red states to increase rapidly.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by fitch270
                                Foreigner double “shot”

Today, 01:31 PM
                              • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by fitch270
                                Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

09-27-2022, 09:54 PM
                                by PigHunter
                                Last night I sang:

"You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone" by Brooks and Dunn .... 1st time performing

Today, 11:19 AM
                                by PigHunter
                                Last night at the karaoke bar, PigHuntress sang:

"Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" by Rod Stewart ... It was her 1st time...
                                Today, 11:14 AM
                              • Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                                by FirstBubba
                                As you travel from Monahans to Alpine, you will suddenly drop off the edge of an escarpment (Pecos River?) with a dry gully at the bottom.
                                The view...
                                Today, 11:11 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X