Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disinformation Governance Board is created by Homeland Security Agency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disinformation Governance Board is created by Homeland Security Agency!

It's hard for me to believe that a country that has the NY Times, the Washington Post, MSNBCNN and the whole hee haw gang lying about what Democrats are doing every day needs an official 1984 Big Brother is Watching YOU board! Talk about the second coming of the House UnAmerican Activities Committee. Homeland Security isn't elected in any way shape or form, this is partisan lynching at it's finist. I wonder if they are going to have a giant Brandon head over the Committee's chair?????

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Brandon establishes an unelected Ministry of TRUTH!
    Blatant Constitutional overthrow is underway. They are Sam Brintoning the whole government. Buy guns and ammo, it ain't going to be long before we need them! I never thought I would see a Ministry of Truth established in the USA in my lifetime.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by labrador12; 04-27-2022, 07:25 PM.

Comment

It makes me sick to read or watch the news anymore , instead of the free press we have Pravda ! The worst part of the thing is it’s self imposed by these news agencies !

Comment

I think you guys ought to move to Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Good one 99 !! 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
            Brandon establishes an unelected Ministry of TRUTH!
            Blatant Constitutional overthrow is underway. They are Sam Brintoning the whole government. Buy guns and ammo, it ain't going to be long before we need them! I never thought I would see a Ministry of Truth established in the USA in my lifetime.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
            ​​​​​​
            THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH. Spot on lab!
            After 9- 11 - I was shocked that a so-called conservative Republican would create more government with the DHS and the patriot act.
            I knew as did many civil libertarians and some liberals that it would be used against us.
            I believe Ron Paul was the only
            congressman to vote against the DHS and the Patriot ac.

Remember the Michigan case .

The feds used the same thing against probably innocent Muslims around the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
              Good one 99 !! 😂😂😂
              What a snow hole.

It used the be the left would have been up in arms about something like this.
              However they no longer care about civil liberties and have become Totalitarian. This will cause the right to move to a more extreme right wing.

Pmac- You were right that the Biden family corruption would be a disaster for this country .

I've read a few of the things in Hunters laptop and I can't believe what a gross family they are.

Comment

I agree with you on the 43 has created a monster in the Homeland Security Agency. I've helped quite a few Syracuse Muslims sacrifice lambs, some of those guys are batsh*t crazy non muslim hating wife beating dudes! Trust me on this one!

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

We can kiss the First Amendment good-bye ! When a government agency is enacted to decide what is and what isn’t misinformation, that in itself will curtail the intended purpose of the 1st A ! Talk about finding a way to defeat an issue that allows speech that the government is opposed to, it doesn’t come any more blatant than this ! When one amendment dies, how much protection do the others have ? An open door is a slippery slope!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    No, they vote there too. Hungary might be more to their liking, the only Euro country still besties with Putin. They are a Republic.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                      I agree with you on the 43 has created a monster in the Homeland Security Agency. I've helped quite a few Syracuse Muslims sacrifice lambs, some of those guys are batsh*t crazy non muslim hating wife beating dudes! Trust me on this one!

Let's GO Brandon!!
                      You got it!
                      But Islam isn't a "religion"!
                      It's a "cult"!

1) CULT: Single, unquestioned leader who makes all the rules, with no accountability to peers, a presbytery, a chapter, or co-leaders.

cult of Islam - claims to be a religion with strong devotion to Muhammad and a set of unsubstantiated doctrines presented by him. Monotheism is used as a pretext to exert absolute control over the believers, leaving them no chance to question or investigate alternative paths.

2)CULT: Isolation. Members are often not allowed to interact/socialize with outsiders, and frequently are required to separate from their friends and families.

cult of islam - A Muslim is not supposed to be friends with non-Muslims. This extends to family if members are not Muslims. that’s the reason muslim in the west or any foreign country might find it hard to integrate

This in-gathering is seen in Jamaat ul Fuqra, Muslim terrorist training camps, communes of primarily black American-born Muslims. They have established more than 35 of these “Jamaats” in 22 states and Canada.

3)CULT: People are not allowed to criticize the leader, the doctrine, or the organization, or read information that is critical of the cult.

cult of islam - Muslims are told to shun the apostates and the critics of Islam by death threats or killing . New converts are often circled and are isolated from their non-Muslim family and friends. They are showered with love and receive a lot of emotional support until the brainwashing is complete.

4)CULT: Members are instilled with a deep fear about ever leaving the organization, and anyone who does depart is of the devil and sometimes severely punished.

cult of islam - Muslims are instilled with the fear of leaving Islam. This fear comes in two forms. One is the fear of Hell and of eternal punishment and the other is the fear of being caught and put to death by fellow Muslims, including their best friends and family.

5)CULT: Disciplinary action is administered by group leaders, which may involve excommunication for such things as questioning organization policy or doctrine

cult of islam - Muslims are told to sacrifice their comfort, their wealth and including their lives to promote Islam. Young men are encouraged to leave their studies and work, wage Jihad, and commit suicide bombing to make Islam dominant. Family and even children are regarded as "tests" of the believers. To prove their loyalty to Allah, they must be able to forgo all these "worldly attachments" and get ready to sacrifice their lives in the cause of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

No, they vote there too. Hungary might be more to their liking, the only Euro country still besties with Putin. They are a Republic.
                        Lol good one Rock Rat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Leader of "Disinformation Panel" thought Hunter laptop was Russian "disinformation".

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...sinfo-n2606508

Comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-b...vernance-board

🙃

Comment

I have not found this to be verified in any other news report, so am hoping this is a sarcastic issue as a joke. If it is not, then it is a real JOKE on the American people ! But just the stupidity of such a venture would make one believe it to be true with the intelligence we have seen from this POS administration thus far !!!

FJB

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad