X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC Numbers

Please Think About This
    Come To Your Own Conclusions !
    A very interesting look at data, As reported by the CDC.
    Here are the US deaths by year and the change from the previous year.
    Year 2017: 2,818,503 Americans died

Year 2018: 2,839,205 deaths (20,702 more than the previous year 2017)

Year 2019: 2,855,000 deaths (16,300 more than the previous year 2018)

The year of the pandemic . . .

Year 2020: 2,913,144 deaths (57,641 more than the previous year 2019)

BUT WAIT: There were zero deaths from Covid-19 during 2018, and 2019 and the jump from 2019 was only 57,641?

We've been told that COVID is responsible now for 500,000 deaths. Shouldn't the 2020 number be a LOT higher?

So the question becomes: How many people died of COVID and how many died of OTHER causes and also had COVID?

Now read below; numbers don't lie - food for thought:

A very well -orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place with the United States front and center. You tell me !

Scare people with a virus; force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every news headline.

By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover.

About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die.

Most all of them have other medical problems.

Did you catch that? Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses - 35,000,000 instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation, close parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close temples and churches - prohibit worship.

Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness, and desperation set in.

Then . . . ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa and BLM to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters.

Undermine the law. Riot, loot and attack all law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

Then, Defund law enforcement and abolish police.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America !

This is how you destroy a nation from within, and in very short order.

Will it work? I guess that depends on you and me.
    I did not write this, but it needs to be shared. I just did.

Now it's your turn.

This sounds like a conspiracy theory that our friend crm3006 would pass along.
    And that "no dating, no touching" part is a killer.

Comment

Jim, best to use reputable sources. Pig got it, and here's the CDC, if you scroll down there's a graph. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        Jim, best to use reputable sources. Pig got it, and here's the CDC, if you scroll down there's a graph. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm
        The above I posted IS THE CDC.

Comment

Careful there, jimbo. Making claims about closed parks, gyms, churches, and businesses will cause embarrassment for one of our members that claims it never happened. I won't see any response he might make as l have put him on ignore to save him any more trouble.

Comment

Adverse Vaccine Related Events.......

https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/02...forces-n516952

Comment

Here's hoping you don't lapse into the long-hauler's syndrome.

https://news.yahoo.com/what-its-like...110024429.html

Long COVID — defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as a “wide range of new, returning, or ongoing health problems people can experience four or more weeks after first being infected with the virus that causes COVID-19” — has affected an estimated 100 million people globally, new studies show. In the United States, 22 million Americans are estimated to suffer from the long-term effects of the virus, according to the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. There are more than 200 symptoms, including fatigue, brain fog, headaches, heart palpitations, shortness of breath and even hair loss.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 02-04-2022, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Available here.....!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/photo-of-the-day/

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  This sounds like a conspiracy theory that our friend crm3006 would pass along.
                  And that "no dating, no touching" part is a killer.
                  Funny how when they are not the numbers you want to hear , you make jokes ! The numbers don’t add up funny boy !

Comment

I'd stop calling you guys idiots if you'd stop repeating idiotic things. There was no Johns Hopkins Study. There was a meta analysis by some economist from Johns Hopkins and a couple other nut cases from Europe. With no peer review and they tossed any study they didn't like. It's bogus, so no one repeats it. Duh. Read it, it's in English.

Jim I missed your link to the CDC where it has what you said. Maybe you could post it.

Comment

I'd stop calling you guys idiots if you'd stop repeating idiotic things. There was no Johns Hopkins Study. There was a meta analysis by some economist from Johns Hopkins and a couple other nut cases from Europe. With no peer review and they tossed any study they didn't like. It's bogus, so no one repeats it. Duh. Read it, it's in English.

Jim I missed your link to the CDC where it has what you said. Maybe you could post it.
                      It says right in the beginning they are CDC numbers.

Comment

"...
                        I'd stop calling you guys idiots if you'd stop repeating idiotic things.
                        ..."

I just consider the source and it's eternal propensity for cognitive dissonance.

In a world of 30 (+/-) participants, 2 consider the 28 imbecils.
                        That tells me the only reason you're here is to have others stroke your ego.

Sad, really.

Comment

Cognitive dissonance is the belief that the President can remain in office indefinitely if the Vice President certifies the electoral college results in favor of his party.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Cognitive dissonance is the belief that the President can remain in office indefinitely if the Vice President certifies the electoral college results in favor of his party.
                            I loved it when he said no person can appoint a president, and that the American people choose a president by voting..

​​​​​​“The truth is there’s more at stake than our party or our political fortunes,” he said. “If we lose faith in the Constitution, we won’t just lose elections — we’ll lose our country.”

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fbi..........
                              by bowhunter75richard
                              And I am sure that this is with the knowledge of the progressive D’s. So the question is, why are they doing this ? Are there covertly issues of such...
                              Today, 01:41 AM
                            • Fbi..........
                              by bowhunter75richard
                              ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
                              09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
                            • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                              by PigHunter
                              Thanks! It's a large outdoor amphitheater and wasn't sold out. We were surrounded bya Social Security crowd with few under 50.

Jeff Beck...
                              Yesterday, 09:59 PM
                            • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                              by fitch270
                              Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

09-27-2022, 09:54 PM
                            • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                              by fitch270
                              Nice PH, what sized venue and who replaced Dusty Hill?...
                              Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X