Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pet peeve is hunting buddy being late causing both of us to be late to the woods. What is your pet peeve? More in first answe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    When people talks loud and make all kinds of noise!!!

Leave a comment:

• green bird29
    replied
    i hate when your in your stand and when light comes people come right beside you and then they shoot a deer on its way to you.

or if your hunting alone and u get a big one and then someone heres where you got it and then next year theres people every where.

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    I hate it when my hunting buddies are late. It's not real bad if we just wanted to go early morning fishing, but when we want to go pheasants hunting before everyone hits the fields and we have to wait. Most of the time some of us will take off and the person thats late will just have to meet us in the field.

Leave a comment:

• sayerbefiddlin
    replied
    When you find out that all of your hunting buddies are ratting you out in the field and stream website.

Leave a comment:

• sere9501
    replied
    The person who puts the flashlight right in your eyes when its really dark out, then you totally lose your night vision. This irks me to no end.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    When said hunting buddy shares the spot with his or her friends...!

Leave a comment:

• KingFisher907
    replied
    All of you have given great answers, I would like to add to the list COMPLAINERS/WHINERS...
    nothing ruins a trip faster than someone bitching about the weather, bugs, terrain, etc etc etc...

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    I have several; Tardiness shows a lack of respect for everyone involved. Laziness is also a big pet-peeve. Alcoholism, the kind where they get drunk and obnoxious every night.

A lack of gun safety will end a hunting trip before we leave the vehicle. If you wave a gun in my face, no matter if you think its loaded or not, I will defend myself by getting as far from you as I can and never getting near you again.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    When my buddy gets upset with missing and says if it flies it dies, that's when I go home.

Leave a comment:

• dwaynez
    replied
    When I get stuck paying for everything and my bud does not reimburse me when we agreed to split costs on trips.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I'm with Chris. People talking and making noise tick me off.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Lame excuses for missing a shot.
    and what everybody else said.

Nate

Leave a comment:

• Chris Carpenter
    replied
    makin more noie than a herd of elephants and talking

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I answered on the wrong post but as I said before, if I'm not early then I'm late.

Leave a comment:

• gossy42
    replied
    Agree with you all also. I get upset with hunting buddies when they get impatient. But sometimes their impatience has payed off for me. I also dont like it when they are late. My one friend was late everytime he was suspose to meet us. We finally left without him and after that he has never been late again.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad