Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pet peeve is hunting buddy being late causing both of us to be late to the woods. What is your pet peeve? More in first answe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you find out that all of your hunting buddies are ratting you out in the field and stream website.

Comment

I hate it when my hunting buddies are late. It's not real bad if we just wanted to go early morning fishing, but when we want to go pheasants hunting before everyone hits the fields and we have to wait. Most of the time some of us will take off and the person thats late will just have to meet us in the field.

Comment

i hate when your in your stand and when light comes people come right beside you and then they shoot a deer on its way to you.

or if your hunting alone and u get a big one and then someone heres where you got it and then next year theres people every where.

Comment

When people talks loud and make all kinds of noise!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad