Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candace Owens Favorite CT

Candace said,

"Now for some light-hearted fun. What’s the one “conspiracy theory” that no matter what anyone says you believe is true. Mine is that the moon landing in 1969 was completely faked. Just nothing about it makes sense. Especially NASA “accidentally erasing” the original footage."

What is yours? Big Lie? 9/11 inside job, Loch ness, FEMA camps, what?

Mine is that the 2020 Election was stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      Mine is that the 2020 Election was stolen.
      It's a good one, and fairly common.

To be good CT it should have a few things.

Coordination by many many people is pretty important. Faking a moon landing or election takes thousands not only acting in concert but staying mum after the fact.

Candaces CT is especially good because she figures they had no way to communicate back from the moon then, like radio not invented. Good CT denies the obvious.

Comment

I believe there is a photoshop picture of the moon-landing people, with the real moon visible in the background.

Comment

A proper CT has to have George Soros using his money to destroy mankind.

Comment

Here is a conspiracy theory posted on this forum a while back by our friend crm3006.

Comment

The horn hat guy was a part of a vast insurrection!

Comment

The Russians have a tape of Trump and Russian hookers and the bed that Obama slept in! Now that's funny! I don't care who you are. Let's GO Brandon !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Here is a conspiracy theory posted on this forum a while back by our friend crm3006.
                  We've got a winner. The inclusiveness of villains does it for me. Fauci, Bill Gates, Soros, Hitler, who's missing? Saul Alinsky. Way ta go crm30/06!!!

Comment

Since you asked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CEDD927F-787E-483F-95FD-6B970498CD77.png
Views:	140
Size:	418.1 KB
ID:	790845

Comment

Fitch I'm sorry but you need to mention Fauci, microchips in the vaccine, and covid passports tattooed on our arms if you want to get anywhere beyond the normal surge/reopening merry go round we've been on.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                        Fitch I'm sorry but you need to mention Fauci, microchips in the vaccine, and covid passports tattooed on our arms if you want to get anywhere beyond the normal surge/reopening merry go round we've been on.
                        Yes Fitch and you left out the Biden’s biggest conundrum of how to get the rest of Americans vaccinated because it works and then how to get the nation to get the booster because the vaccination doesn’t work so well ! Come on man your better than that !
                        Last edited by Pmacc60; 01-30-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Sorry guys, I’m working again today and just haven’t had time to go all in with a response. Been too beat at the end of the day to think straight.

Do appreciate the entertainment when I can squeeze it in, it’s a great coping mechanism.

Comment

Pmacc -
                            You show me a conundrum, and I'll show you a prophylactic.

Comment

Interestingly, many discrepancies regarding the Kennedy assassination were chalked off as the stuff of conspiracy theories. Then later, as more was learned, information gathered, people interviewed ... and actual documents made available ... a significant portion of the official story came under legitimate doubt. And it's still proceeding today.

No, this doesn't mean that I think the moon landing was staged or that the Bush administration planted explosives in the WTC. It's just food for thought. And a way of pointing out that not every CT is necessarily cut-and-dried; many have varying degrees, offshoots, differences of opinion within themselves, etc.

Last edited by MattM37; 01-31-2022, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad