• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Says

I hope he is right

https://michaelsavage.com/no-to-war-...ity-interests/

Norway's PM says Russia build-up is `a sign of weakness.'

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...kness-82489265

While Ukraine is not a NATO member and therefore does not come under its collective defense umbrella, Støre said, “Europe and the West should be very clear that if there is infringement on the border of a modern state in Europe these days there will be reactions.”

We should not pursue a policy of isolationism.

Last edited by 99explorer; 01-27-2022, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I thought this was something about Savage Arms.

Comment

Savage sounds dumb.

All Russia has is nukes, an army, and a nutcase leader. Their economy is the size of Italy's, they're a second rate power except for their army and nukes and the potential lack of stability of their dictator (besties with Trump).

Conspiracy theories by radio talkies don't' do much for me, surprised he didn't tie in Hillary Clinton or Jody Foster or something.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          Savage sounds dumb.

All Russia has is nukes, an army, and a nutcase leader. Their economy is the size of Italy's, they're a second rate power except for their army and nukes and the potential lack of stability of their dictator (besties with Trump).

Conspiracy theories by radio talkies don't' do much for me, surprised he didn't tie in Hillary Clinton or Jody Foster or something.
          Your TDS is showing. Biden has done more in favor of Russia in one year, than Trump did in four.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            Savage sounds dumb.

And control of the gas that is heating Europe.

Comment

I am no fan of Joe Biden, but give the devil his due.

"Biden outpaces Trump in issuing drilling permits on public lands."

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-outpace...030433163.html

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

And control of the gas that is heating Europe.
                Yes there's that, but that's a double edged sword. Gas pipeline is a huge revenue source, right now the only one runs through Ukraine who keeps it open because Russia is still paying them money.

I think Putin goofed on this one. War would be very unpopular at home and abroad, his economy might well do very poorly, if he backs out now it's with big loss of face, but backing out is his only option.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                  by FirstBubba
                  LOL! I has lots of things running through my mind! WHAT the ambulance driver, or the EMT looked like WAS NOT at the top of the list! 😩
                  Blood,...
                  Today, 05:43 PM
                • TGIF; Armageddon
                  by fitch270
                  Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Yesterday, 07:11 AM
                • Reply to Just Right
                  by 99explorer
                  We don't know.
                  I don't think anybody has shot one yet.
                  Today, 05:38 PM
                • Just Right
                  by jhjimbo
                  Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
                  06-28-2022, 04:59 PM
                • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                  by fitch270
                  Once while in our local volunteer FD I was riding shotgun in our assistant Fire Chief’s personal truck when we were hit head on. The other car’s engine...
                  Today, 05:35 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X