Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th demonstrators may be disqualified from holding elective office.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have your lust for freedom and individual liberty surgically removed Snowhole, or were you born without it? Asking for a friend.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

Comment

I think it is lust for freedom that will depress the attendance at the next rally/riot after seeing what happened to the first group on Jan. 6th.

Comment

Did nobody show up in Texas yesterday? Were there not thousands of Canadians, braving incredible cold weather lining highways waving flags in support of freedom? I ask again, born without or surgically removed? Asking for a friend.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I'm talking about a Jan.6th style riot involving an attack on government property following Trump's indictment.
          Not a carnival event you take the children to.

Comment

Think of how low of a slug you have to be to be less patriotic than a Canadian! Even flatworms will turn away from pain. I opt for your lust for liberty and freedom was surgically removed, purposely.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab-
              Your comments serve as a perfect example of the logical fallacy known as "Argumentum ad Hominem," for personal attack on your opponent, rather than the topic under discussion.
              I comment on the topic, and you comment on me.
              You lose.

Comment

What indictment? Is that like the Russian pee tape? The Carter Page illegal wiretaps? Everything that the MSNBCNN has trumped up against Trump has been BS including the Jan 6 horn hat insurrection Impeachment. You and yours support Hunters Dad and the Corruptocracy that is the swamp in DC. Go cry me a river in Black Lives Matter Square. You are responsible for the Dead cops, the carnage in the cities and the inflation and border mayham. Not as intelligent as a flatworm. There is dumb and then there is MSNBCNN dumb.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

In your obsession with intelligence you have just demonstrated the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Comment

My obsession is with equal Justice. Truth, Justice and the American Way. Insane nutters wiretap illegally and find nothing. Conspiracy nutters believe in mythical pee tapes in Russian hotels, and LARPers covered in tatoos with face paint and horn hats as a menace to the Republic on a part with Pearl Harbor. Thousands of Anarchist asonist rioters burned whole city blocks and faced no punishment. American Flag wavers were incarcerated without bail or explaination. The country is in danger as Hunter and his friends and family prosper. It doesn't require a imagination to discover the crimes of Biden and the Democrats. Hunter has a list of them on his laptop that the FBI is hiding from Americans. The Dead cops, the carjackings and the illegal guns are obvious to everyone. The border, likewise a triumph of Biden rule, is being abused horribly for unintelligible reasons. Ukraine's borders are to be inviolate, while our own is non existent. I'm at a loss to grant the Democrats any justification for their utter failures in keeping our country strong and prosperous.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

That explains everything.
                      The cops and the courts are on the side of the crooks.
                      Batman and Robin could not deal with that.

Comment

I'm glad you figured it out. The MSNBCNN media boys lie about it constantly too!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          Trump is now threatening to start another riot if he is prosecuted in New York.

"Trump calls for 'the biggest protest we have ever had' in DC and other cities if prosecutors investigating him 'do anything illegal.'"

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-b...111330246.html
                          If the prosecutors do anything illegal? Can you blame Trump for that remark? Trump has been illegally wiretapped, had two stupid Impeachments launched against him, and been the target of FBI and a Special Prosecutor doing the illegal bidding of Democrat operatives. The Zuckbuckian election of 2020 featured a number of illegal activities that are just coming to light. We live in a time where arsonists and looters and rioters get public space named after them while Patriots are shot and languish in jail. The natural conclusion to the actions of the ruling class may well be large scale 30 caliber discussions!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Does anyone doubt that Trump will claim illegal activity in his prosecution?
                            And he will insist that he be the judge of that.
                            And his followers will take him at his word without asking for specifics or proof of any sort.
                            And he is inviting his followers to believe that there will be a pardon for any crimes committed on his behalf.
                            You can see right through him.

Comment

You would have a point except that aTrump has so often been right when he accuses the powers that be of illegal action. Trump and millions of Americans can see that our Justice System has been thoroughly corrupted and turned on it's head. The Democrats have made the new rules, let's see how they like them when it's their turn in the sights.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad