Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6th demonstrators may be disqualified from holding elective office.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan. 6th demonstrators may be disqualified from holding elective office.

WASHINGTON — A group of lawyers is working to disqualify from the ballot a right-wing House Republican who cheered on the Jan. 6 rioters unless he can prove he is not an “insurrectionist,” disqualified by the Constitution from holding office, in a case with implications for other officeholders and potentially former President Donald Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/cawthorn-chal...125343860.html

I can't wait to see when the Republicans pass a bill making it illegal for anyone who contributed to the bail relief fund for the 2020 rioters to be banned from office. That list, of course, would start with Kamala Harris, the current VPOS! There are plenty more too, including staffers! What comes around goes around snowhole!

Lets GO Brandon!!!!

​​​​​​​

Comment

As Kamala Harris said about the 2020 riots while she was a Senator, the riots are a movement, and they are not going to stop! Sounds like a insurrectionist to me!!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!!

Comment

I find it a bit ironic that Trump could be disqualified from holding elective office, because he tried to pull that on Ted Cruz during the 2016 primaries; Ted Cruz was born in Canada to American parents.

Comment

I find it ironic that more than half the Democrats will be out on their asses for giving bail money to insurrectionists and promoting insurrection like Kamala did in 2020. Every impeach 45er out and never coming back. Think of the FBI guys too. We could amend it to remove their pensions too! Why does treason never prosper? Why if it prosper, none dare call it Treason!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Dream on.
            You are playing a losing hand.
            Jan. 6th is a big deal.

Comment

QAnon follower who attacked police at Capitol gets prison.

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-followe...213329091.html

Comment

If equal protection under the law is a losing hand than America can kiss itself goodbye!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
                  Sorry, but you have neither the law nor the facts on your side.
                  Welcome to Loserville.

Comment

Loserville, your home town right? I'll be in Thorne Bay Alaska casting flies for big silvers Mr Loserville.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I hope you have better luck fly-fishing than you do debating with name-calling and snotty remarks.

Comment

Anybody who thinks LAPERS and Molotov cocktail throwers are unequal. Who thinks that LARPERS should be Jailed while Molotov Cocktail tossers should be free to spread their happiness, is a seriously deranged individual. I'm describing you Snowhole. You have made your choice, you choose tyranny over freedom. You chose arson over conversation. You chose riots over questioning. I hope your chains are heavy indeed. Enjoy your life in Loserville, its a choice that you made.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I rest my case.

Comment

Thank you, go back to Loserville and lick your deep wounds.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

There are laws against illegal aliens being allowed into the United States. The Biden Administration is ignoring them. The Biden Administration is breaking established law. When citizens start enforcing the law the government will arrest the law abiding. Snowhole calls this lawful. I call it insurrection!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Future of Energy
                                by 99explorer
                                I really think you guys ought to move to Australia.
                                Yesterday, 10:36 PM
                              • Future of Energy
                                by jhjimbo
                                It is a mixed bag going forward. Some refiners have closed and no new ones will be built (approved). Everything will be based on supply and demand....
                                Yesterday, 08:14 AM
                              • Reply to Future of Energy
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                The cost of energy is now becoming a very serious issue. Much of the present problem is a result of refineries closing down due to declining income. And...
                                Yesterday, 09:19 PM
                              • Reply to Buffalo Shooting
                                by 99explorer
                                When your gripes are many
                                and your rewards are few,
                                remember that the mighty oak
                                was once a nut like you.
                                Yesterday, 09:01 PM
                              • Buffalo Shooting
                                by jhjimbo
                                18 yo goes into a grocery store dressed in body armor and tactical gear. Records everything as he shoots 13 people.
                                Gov. Kathy Hochul jumped all...
                                05-15-2022, 12:24 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X