Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Breyer Stepping Down...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stephen Breyer Stepping Down...........

    The replacement of a Supreme Court Justice by ‘whats his face’ could turn into a real crap shoot ! If it comes down to PC and is not governed by merit and/ or qualifications, it would be a huge mistake. Our non- leader is a known proponent of diversity and equity and does not appear to put much faith into the qualities, or principals thereof, in his filling of extremely important positions ! Merit can never be replaced by/with DEI !!!

  • #2
    Biden is said to have promised to appoint a black woman as Justice Breyer's replacement, and there are a couple of them serving on the Circuit Courts.
    Plus V.P. Kamala Harris.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      The replacement of a Supreme Court Justice by ‘whats his face’ could turn into a real crap shoot ! If it comes down to PC and is not governed by merit and/ or qualifications, it would be a huge mistake. Our non- leader is a known proponent of diversity and equity and does not appear to put much faith into the qualities, or principals thereof, in his filling of extremely important positions ! Merit can never be replaced by/with DEI !!!
      What is DE ?

      Comment


      • #4
        I hope we don't get an empty dress who can only vote the radical/ far left view.
        Worst case scenario is Harris is appointed and Pelosi or Hillary works her way in.

        Comment


        • #5
          Diversity,Equity, and Inclusion, Jimbo.
          I was raped in Highschool by whoever Biden picks.

          Let's GO Brandon!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
            Diversity,Equity, and Inclusion, Jimbo.
            I was raped in Highschool by whoever Biden picks.

            Let's GO Brandon!!!
            I don't know what you are saying.

            Comment


            • #7
              The "grapevine" is saying Biden may nominate K. Harris to replace Breyer.
              If the Judicial Committee confirmation vote is a "tie", K. Harris can, theoretically, vote for herself to replace Breyer.

              How 'bout them apples!? 🤯

              Comment


              • #8
                Jimbo, you asked what DE was. I answered what DEI was.

                Let's GO Brandon!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  They announced, it's someone called Candace Owens.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                    Jimbo, you asked what DE was. I answered what DEI was.

                    Let's GO Brandon!!!
                    I did not notice the I .

                    What is raped in HS mean ? I don't get it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Its a Kavenogh joke. Remember whosis Blaisey Ford claimed Kavenough raped her in HS. I was just getting a head start on the fake rape claims.

                      Let's GO Brandon!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

                        I did not notice the I .

                        What is raped in HS mean ? I don't get it.
                        🤯😖..........

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a meaningless derogatory comment on Biden's choice for nominee.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Its a joke about how the Democrat Party treats Republican nominations. Its got nothing to do with the explicit nomination that is forth coming.

                            Let's GO Brandon!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lindsey Graham says Democrats will likely be able to replace Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer without any Republican support: 'Elections have consequences'

                              https://news.yahoo.com/sen-lindsey-g...191858969.html

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X