Mission Creep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Creep

It has started already - Biden is sending troops to Europe.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ia-not-russia/

Ukraine official's say the United States not Russia is destabilizing the country.

Wag the Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ia-not-russia/

Ukraine official's say the United States not Russia is destabilizing the country.

Wag the Dog
      How so ?......

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

How so ?......
        It's right in the link DUH 🙄

Comment

It is openly clear.........biden is only using the Ukraine issue as a deflection from his own self-made problems in America. He appears to rather see us at war than to correct his mistakes, that being a real deflection ! This guy is a true loser !!!

FJB
          FJB
          FJB

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
            It is openly clear.........biden is only using the Ukraine issue as a deflection from his own self-made problems in America. He appears to rather see us at war than to correct his mistakes, that being a real deflection ! This guy is a true loser !!!

FJB
            FJB
            FJB
            I have been saying for a year this cabal is full of war mongers.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

It's right in the link DUH 🙄
              I don't believe it. Ukraine has been asking for American and UK military support - that is not an invitation to a party. The Ukraine people have been here before - they know what is going to happen. Putin will make a spear head advance for the seat of Govt. and remove it. End of story.

If I remember, Putin had planted a lot of covert operators to split the nationals in the Govt. when he was after Crimea.
              Last edited by jhjimbo; 01-26-2022, 11:48 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=jhjimbo;n790569]

I don't believe it. Ukraine has been asking for American and UK military support - that is not an invitation to a party. The Ukraine people have been here before - they know what is going to happen. Putin will make a spear head advance for the seat of Govt. and remove it. End of story.

If I remember, Putin had planted a lot of covert operators to split the nationals in the Govt. when he was after Crimea.[/

Who doesn't ask for military support?

It's none of our business.
                All the pro war people should fly over there and be human shields to protect Ukraine.

Last edited by Danbo; 01-26-2022, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fawns
                  by FirstBubba
                  A deer's normal diet, browse (or "mast") is in full production right now. If you're having wet weather, deer don't have to move far for food,...
                  Today, 05:48 PM
                • Fawns
                  by MattM37
                  How's your local herd doing? Around here I seldom see many fawns in May, but everything seems to be a couple-three weeks ahead of schedule and we'll...
                  Yesterday, 07:21 PM
                • Reply to The Constitution or The Big Lie?
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  Anybody who can not see real dangers ahead under this administration is completely brain dead, and one who has no concerns for the country and its citizens...
                  Today, 05:23 PM
                • The Constitution or The Big Lie?
                  by rock rat
                  We've had almost 250 years of a peaceful transition of power. Our constitution is mostly about how we elect and who can be elected or appointed to the...
                  05-22-2022, 07:24 AM
                • Reply to Georgia Primary (this one looks to be fun)
                  by Grete
                  Thank you for that, I do. Now we are together on the same page....
                  Today, 04:30 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X