Meat = Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meat = Bad

Ahh, more anti-meat, anti-everything that isn't new and enlightened .....
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...edgdhp&pc=U531

16 paragraphs down is when they finally admit that the new findings don't prove anything one way or another.

The anti meat crap is bad enough, but the eat bugs to save the planet stuff stick in my craw. Let's have a box of Kerry's Critters for dinner maw!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Do you ever wonder when you eat two hamburgers, if the meat came from the same animal, or if they came from two cows, did they know each other in life, and were they friends?
      -Jay Leno

Comment

"Cheese and rice!"

It's in the Bible!

1 Timothy 4:3-4

3 who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, ...

ALL THINGS IN MODERATION!

The drink isn't bad. Over consumption and drunkenness are.
        Same with foods.

Those people who eat the 72 ounce steak at the "Big Tex Steakhouse" in Amarillo, TX are wrong.

That's FOUR AND A HALF POUNDS!

An 8 to 10 oz steak plus trimmings (baked potato and salad) should easily feed the (ahem!) "normal" person.

P S. - "gluttony" is one of the seven deadly sins.
        Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-25-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

The people I see with the 8" long neck had too many fast food hamburgers with growth hormone in the meat.

Comment

A couple things, a dairy farm has a sealed barn and collect the methane from the cows, process it and use it for fuel.

Second, a friend is under pressure every year to get venison as his wife is allergic to beef.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Dirty Thirty
              by FirstBubba
              Fuel prices these days Ernie, and I can't even get out of sight! LOL! 😜...
              Today, 08:22 AM
            • The Dirty Thirty
              by Ernie
              This is BCG 308 Winchester XP-100, using a Remington Take-Off 308 Winchester barrel chopped to 15.8" Holland's Radial Baffle Brake, Leupold Mark...
              Yesterday, 12:55 PM
            • Reply to Why is the Biden influenced oil market so high?
              by FirstBubba
              I don't see how we (America) can survive this onslaught of liberalism.....and if it does, I don't think a full recovery is possible. America will bear...
              Today, 08:12 AM
            • Why is the Biden influenced oil market so high?
              by labrador12
              Brandon's closing the oil market to oil from Alaska, the Oil Sands of Alberta, and The Gulf of Mexico has litterally taken multiple billions of extractable...
              Yesterday, 02:32 PM
            • Reply to The Dirty Thirty
              by DakotaMan
              I'm VERY impressed Ernie! I can see that although it was a take-off barrel, it was a good one. That is also a beautiful job on the finish. Was this an...
              Today, 08:09 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X