Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Democrats care about young women being murdered at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    Milldawg would have a point on his freedom of speech claim if the rioters had struck on a day when the Capitol was vacant and Congress was away on vacation and the rioters didn't enter the building.
    But they broke down the barriers and entered the building while Congress was in session, sent them scurrying for their very lives, and delayed the official business of certifying the election results in favor of Trump's successor.
    That is not protected speech.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The historical significance of the Jan, 6th mob attack on the Capitol is that it was an attempt to prevent the lawful transition of power by force and violence.
    The rioters had no "right" to do that, and they will pay a price for their lawless behavior.
    JAN. 6th IS A BIG DEAL.

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    I should make clear I’m not Trump supporter. And I am not a Biden supporter.

What I am is a freedom loving American citizen and feel everyone has the right to express and use their rights.

Even if I don’t agree with them it’s their right. Did I agree with kapernick kneeling no. But I was glad to see him exercise his rights. And even more impressed to see him have the courage to stand on his convictions even at great personal cost. Agree or disagree he is a man of his word. And you don’t find that today. And if we don’t exercise our rights they will be gone forever.

And the bar fight reference was how people act like the capitol was stormed by armed individuals looking to actually overthrow the government.

That’s not what happened a bunch of angry people wanted to be heard.

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    You obviously haven't grasped the historical significance of Jan. 6th, and view it as nothing more than a big bar fight.
    May the Select Committee hearings enlighten us further.
    Obviously you don’t realize the historical significance of a little thing called the revolutionary war.

The ideas laid forth in our constitution and the bill of rights do not just apply when convenient or just to suit said situation.

Those rights are there for a purpose to ensure we never live under a tyrannical government.

And since when it did it become illegal to express your rights by spoken word or actions. There no need to show a need for a right.

I will be watching closely the opposition party will get so snarled up in this they won’t be able to see or feel all the seats being taken from them.

The silent majority is still here and present and fed up with constant whining and complaining.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Bubba -
    Do you ever read those crackpot links you post?
    I don't.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_stopped.html

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    They don't even care about their own! Cuellar is a proponent of "Build That Wall" on the Tex-Mex border. Ergo, considered a DINO and not worthy.
    It sounds kinda like a "Bozo" O'Rourke move.

https://redstate.com/beccalower/2022...uellar-n509383

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Wellstone II, Democrats with crocodile tears threatening horn head the AVENGER! I have never in my life seen a bigger farce than that Democrat Selected Committee. Ever since Jan 6 Democrat poll numbers, led by iSlobbering Joe who don't know, have been tanking. They just keep wailing and nobody cares.

Let's GO Brandon

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    You obviously haven't grasped the historical significance of Jan. 6th, and view it as nothing more than a big bar fight.
    May the Select Committee hearings enlighten us further.

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    We will see the law enforced to its fullest with regard to the mob rioters of Jan. 6th, which will go down in history as a day of infamy.
    I’ve been in worse fist fights in parking lots of bars. Day of infamy my big toe.

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    A day of infamy. Yeah not an accurate description. One person was killed an unarmed woman by a police officer. Go figure. It was not an insurrection it was a protest. All the other left wing movements over that past few years have been much more deadly and destructive.

When certain segment of our society behave this way people can’t wonder why another segment of society clings tighter to our implements of freedom even tighter.

You didn’t see me saying lock up all the other protesters the last few years. Please don’t make me list them and I’m being polite calling them protestors. Some of them were full on riots.

People forget that it is a great thing to live in a country where you can protest.

Now how about having some common sense and allow the other side to be upset. And have their protest. They didn’t destroy city blocks, they didn’t take over city a precinct.

And don’t start this hollowed halls bull $hit. The temple was built by the people for the people and those in that temple forgot whom they serve. And every once in awhile they need to be reminded.

Funny how one side screams moans groans and bitches about everyone’s rights. But god forbid the other side exercise their constitutional rights.

I sacrificed 4 years of my life along with others to protect your rights. And so help me sweet baby Jesus when I decided to exercise them no one is going to tell me when or where or how. Especially not some snot nosed punk who couldn’t find his ass with and ass map and both hands in his back pockets.

I’m absolutely feed up with the victim mentally that perpetrated our society.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Nope. Liberals only care about power, money and selfishly getting "their" way.
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-19-2022, 10:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    On Thursday, the Justice Department indicted 11 individuals on charges of seditious conspiracy, those who sought to interfere with the lawful transfer of presidential power by force on Jan. 6, 2021.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/11-c...ycsrp_catchall

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    We will see the law enforced to its fullest with regard to the mob rioters of Jan. 6th, which will go down in history as a day of infamy.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    That question labrador can be best answered simply by looking at their record of defunding the police, their asinine DA’s, their allowance of no bail to even repeat criminals, their allowance of open boarders with no concern as to who/what is entering this country !! Maybe the bandicoot can give us 1-2 examples about the marvelous concerns of his/her/it’s wonderful liberal turds and their caring of women.

FJB and the bandicoot

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad