Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Democrats care about young women being murdered at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should make clear I’m not Trump supporter. And I am not a Biden supporter.

What I am is a freedom loving American citizen and feel everyone has the right to express and use their rights.

Even if I don’t agree with them it’s their right. Did I agree with kapernick kneeling no. But I was glad to see him exercise his rights. And even more impressed to see him have the courage to stand on his convictions even at great personal cost. Agree or disagree he is a man of his word. And you don’t find that today. And if we don’t exercise our rights they will be gone forever.

And the bar fight reference was how people act like the capitol was stormed by armed individuals looking to actually overthrow the government.

That’s not what happened a bunch of angry people wanted to be heard.

Comment

The historical significance of the Jan, 6th mob attack on the Capitol is that it was an attempt to prevent the lawful transition of power by force and violence.
      The rioters had no "right" to do that, and they will pay a price for their lawless behavior.
      JAN. 6th IS A BIG DEAL.

Comment

Milldawg would have a point on his freedom of speech claim if the rioters had struck on a day when the Capitol was vacant and Congress was away on vacation and the rioters didn't enter the building.
        But they broke down the barriers and entered the building while Congress was in session, sent them scurrying for their very lives, and delayed the official business of certifying the election results in favor of Trump's successor.
        That is not protected speech.

Comment

LARPers are not actively engaged in violently overthrowing the government. LARPers showed the hallowed halls to be a figment of imagination. The certification of the election, fraudulent as it was, was delayed by a matter of hours. No arson, no explosions, no nothing an elected Representative really had to fear. Horn head the AVENGER struck fear into so many because the many are cowards and sycophants not leaders and proud citizens.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
            LARPers are not actively engaged in violently overthrowing the government. LARPers showed the hallowed halls to be a figment of imagination. The certification of the election, fraudulent as it was, was delayed by a matter of hours. No arson, no explosions, no nothing an elected Representative really had to fear. Horn head the AVENGER struck fear into so many because the many are cowards and sycophants not leaders and proud citizens.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
            Fear because they live in an artificial bubble. They don’t deal with the things that the things everyday Americans deal with. Just proves how disconnected most of them are from the rest of us.

A stiff drink and good round vigorous round of physical interpersonal relations would probably kill 90 percent of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Milldawg View Post

Fear because they live in an artificial bubble. They don’t deal with the things that the things everyday Americans deal with. Just proves how disconnected most of them are from the rest of us.

A stiff drink and good round vigorous round of physical interpersonal relations would probably kill 90 percent of them.
              You fear what you don't know!
              Most politocrats in DC wouldn't know "TRUTH" if it slapped them in the face!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Milldawg would have a point on his freedom of speech claim if the rioters had struck on a day when the Capitol was vacant and Congress was away on vacation and the rioters didn't enter the building.
                But they broke down the barriers and entered the building while Congress was in session, sent them scurrying for their very lives, and delayed the official business of certifying the election results in favor of Trump's successor.
                That is not protected speech.
                Sent them scurrying for their very lives. When whole city blocks were on fire and families, men, women, and children were scurrying for their very lives all over the country in the riots of 2020 who cheered them on? When cars were stopped with families in them, the car full of terrified children, who cheered them on and paid their bail if they miraculously got arrested? Months of mostly peaceful rioting with American citizens all over the country frantically trying to buy guns to protect themselves and their children, who legitimized those rioters and rewarded them for their bravery?? I have very little sympathy for scurrying legislators, particularly Democrats. Cry me a river. Unequal Justice is a Hallmark of our hallowed Banana Republic, particularly among the Democrats. Wellstone II, the Revenge of the scurrying class, is hilarious from my point of view. How does it feel to be the scurrying individuals??

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

Don't murky the waters by throwing other crimes into the mix to try to minimize this one.
                  The scurrying individuals are now sitting in judgment of the rioters who have come to their day of reckoning.

Comment

Don't murky the waters by throwing other crimes into the mix to try to minimize this one.
                    The scurrying individuals are now sitting in judgment of the rioters who have come to their day of reckoning.
                    Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!!! The point is that the scurrying powers that be don't consider it a crime to burn down city blocks and scare the bejesus out of women
                    and children. They don't consider it a crime to murder, and riot and loot and do it night after night after night. Terrorising citizens and children and families is A-OK if it can be used against Trump! Wellstone II, the Revenge of the Scurrying class is hilarious! 4 hours of LARPers wearing horn hats and Washington DC folds up like cheap suit.

No wonder the Chicoms are gonna grab Tiawan and the Russians are gonna grab the Ukraine. Just don't put on a horn hat and howl!!!!!! I'm so proud of those brave Congresscritters! Scurrying on AOC, Scurrying on Liz, sitting in judgement over the people you took an oath to defend that you violated utterly over and over again.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are!!! The point is that the scurrying powers that be don't consider it a crime to burn down city blocks and scare the bejesus out of women
                      and children. They don't consider it a crime to murder, and riot and loot and do it night after night after night. Terrorising citizens and children and families is A-OK if it can be used against Trump! Wellstone II, the Revenge of the Scurrying class is hilarious! 4 hours of LARPers wearing horn hats and Washington DC folds up like cheap suit.

No wonder the Chicoms are gonna grab Tiawan and the Russians are gonna grab the Ukraine. Just don't put on a horn hat and howl!!!!!! I'm so proud of those brave Congresscritters! Scurrying on AOC, Scurrying on Liz, sitting in judgement over the people you took an oath to defend that you violated utterly over and over again.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                      Exactly. Scurrying like mice. Crying like babies.

Comment

There are none so blind as those who will not see. - John Heywood
                        Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-21-2022, 03:19 PM.

Comment

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Comment

You can lie down with dogs, but you'll wake up with fleas.

Comment

You can bait a mouse trap with a picture of a piece of cheese, but you'll only catch a picture of a mouse.

Comment

None are so deaf as those who will not hear.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Heating Oil
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Right now LPG (propane) is about $2.30/gal.
                                  Normally, in the summer, propane will get down close to $1/gal.
                                  I think the highest I've ever...
                                  Today, 08:34 AM
                                • Heating Oil
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Heating oil is up 107%. That to me looks like a disaster in the making for heating in the NorthEast this winter. I had oil furnaces in all the properties...
                                  Today, 07:38 AM
                                • Reply to Jan. 6 committee illegally formed
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Who is "cross examining" these witnesses?
                                  NOBODY!
                                  Pelosi kicked any conservative off the panel that might actually cross examine...
                                  Today, 08:20 AM
                                • Jan. 6 committee illegally formed
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Number 1 - the committee was SUPPOSED to be composed of 8 (D)'s and 5 (R)'s.
                                  Pelosi rejected three of the (R) members and filled the spots with...
                                  06-11-2022, 08:51 AM
                                • Reply to Heating Oil
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  Jim it’s a serious concern , I’m looking at a $2500 fillip charge and looks like around 7000 for the winter coming . I’m spending $300 a week in...
                                  Today, 07:47 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X