Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Democrats care about young women being murdered at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Democrats care about young women being murdered at work?

In the last week multiple young ladies have been murdered by individuals with long rap sheets that were out and about enjoying their freedom to kill and get away with it. In NY a girl working at a Burger King was murdered after giving up the $100 that she had. Another woman in NY was pushed in front of a subway train, apparently for the hell of it. In California a grad student was knifed to death by a career criminal, just because. Democrat DAs are enabling this Carnage. I carry, but I mourn the deaths that the Democrats are enabling in the cause of equity!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    In the last week multiple young ladies have been murdered by individuals with long rap sheets that were out and about enjoying their freedom to kill and get away with it. In NY a girl working at a Burger King was murdered after giving up the $100 that she had. Another woman in NY was pushed in front of a subway train, apparently for the hell of it. In California a grad student was knifed to death by a career criminal, just because. Democrat DAs are enabling this Carnage. I carry, but I mourn the deaths that the Democrats are enabling in the cause of equity!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
    No they don't.

Comment

This is exactly what they want - lawlessness. Fits in their plan to destroy the United States.

Comment

That question labrador can be best answered simply by looking at their record of defunding the police, their asinine DA’s, their allowance of no bail to even repeat criminals, their allowance of open boarders with no concern as to who/what is entering this country !! Maybe the bandicoot can give us 1-2 examples about the marvelous concerns of his/her/it’s wonderful liberal turds and their caring of women.

FJB and the bandicoot

Comment

We will see the law enforced to its fullest with regard to the mob rioters of Jan. 6th, which will go down in history as a day of infamy.

Comment

On Thursday, the Justice Department indicted 11 individuals on charges of seditious conspiracy, those who sought to interfere with the lawful transfer of presidential power by force on Jan. 6, 2021.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/11-c...ycsrp_catchall

Comment

Nope. Liberals only care about power, money and selfishly getting "their" way.
              Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-19-2022, 10:51 PM.

Comment

A day of infamy. Yeah not an accurate description. One person was killed an unarmed woman by a police officer. Go figure. It was not an insurrection it was a protest. All the other left wing movements over that past few years have been much more deadly and destructive.

When certain segment of our society behave this way people can’t wonder why another segment of society clings tighter to our implements of freedom even tighter.

You didn’t see me saying lock up all the other protesters the last few years. Please don’t make me list them and I’m being polite calling them protestors. Some of them were full on riots.

People forget that it is a great thing to live in a country where you can protest.

Now how about having some common sense and allow the other side to be upset. And have their protest. They didn’t destroy city blocks, they didn’t take over city a precinct.

And don’t start this hollowed halls bull $hit. The temple was built by the people for the people and those in that temple forgot whom they serve. And every once in awhile they need to be reminded.

Funny how one side screams moans groans and bitches about everyone’s rights. But god forbid the other side exercise their constitutional rights.

I sacrificed 4 years of my life along with others to protect your rights. And so help me sweet baby Jesus when I decided to exercise them no one is going to tell me when or where or how. Especially not some snot nosed punk who couldn’t find his ass with and ass map and both hands in his back pockets.

I’m absolutely feed up with the victim mentally that perpetrated our society.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  We will see the law enforced to its fullest with regard to the mob rioters of Jan. 6th, which will go down in history as a day of infamy.
                  I’ve been in worse fist fights in parking lots of bars. Day of infamy my big toe.

Comment

You obviously haven't grasped the historical significance of Jan. 6th, and view it as nothing more than a big bar fight.
                    May the Select Committee hearings enlighten us further.

Comment

Wellstone II, Democrats with crocodile tears threatening horn head the AVENGER! I have never in my life seen a bigger farce than that Democrat Selected Committee. Ever since Jan 6 Democrat poll numbers, led by iSlobbering Joe who don't know, have been tanking. They just keep wailing and nobody cares.

Let's GO Brandon

Comment

They don't even care about their own! Cuellar is a proponent of "Build That Wall" on the Tex-Mex border. Ergo, considered a DINO and not worthy.
                        It sounds kinda like a "Bozo" O'Rourke move.

https://redstate.com/beccalower/2022...uellar-n509383

Comment

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...e_stopped.html

Comment

Bubba -
                            Do you ever read those crackpot links you post?
                            I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              You obviously haven't grasped the historical significance of Jan. 6th, and view it as nothing more than a big bar fight.
                              May the Select Committee hearings enlighten us further.
                              Obviously you don’t realize the historical significance of a little thing called the revolutionary war.

The ideas laid forth in our constitution and the bill of rights do not just apply when convenient or just to suit said situation.

Those rights are there for a purpose to ensure we never live under a tyrannical government.

And since when it did it become illegal to express your rights by spoken word or actions. There no need to show a need for a right.

I will be watching closely the opposition party will get so snarled up in this they won’t be able to see or feel all the seats being taken from them.

The silent majority is still here and present and fed up with constant whining and complaining.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Memorial Day previously Decoration Day
                                by jhjimbo
                                Think of all those in the Military that lost their life. We visit the Cemetaries we can before the cook out begins.
                                If you get together enough money...
                                Yesterday, 11:33 PM
                              • Reply to Fawns
                                by jhjimbo
                                No sightings of anything in the normal places - don't know why?...
                                Yesterday, 11:05 PM
                              • Fawns
                                by MattM37
                                How's your local herd doing? Around here I seldom see many fawns in May, but everything seems to be a couple-three weeks ahead of schedule and we'll...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 PM
                              • Reply to Fawns
                                by jhjimbo
                                Another thing not to do. One evening my Sister was driving home in the Adirondacks. On their small two lane road a fawn was in the middle, trying to...
                                Yesterday, 11:00 PM
                              • Reply to New Weatherby Load
                                by jhjimbo
                                I am using a different kind of bullet in my 9mm Remington pistol. It is Remington's 'Black Belt'. The rear of the bullet is a belt like a 'o' ring...
                                Yesterday, 10:09 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X