Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drink?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drink?

    I just made a cup of joe with my one-cup thingie (fits right on top of the mug). Spur of the moment, I decided to stir in a package of hot chocolate mix. It's hitting the spot, I can tell you. Who needs fancy coffee-shop mochas when you've got Folgers and Swiss Miss?

    What are you drinking right now?

  • #2
    I'm a "water" man.
    I wake up with a cup 'o java. Three 8 ounce cups.
    After that, it's water only until just before bed time, then it's 4 to 6 ounces of a sweet, dark red wine.

    Comment


    • #3
      Starbucks Ice Coffee, medium roast, black

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        Starbucks Ice Coffee, medium roast, black
        You hipster, Jimbo!

        Comment


        • #5
          Cup of black dark roast coffee,

          Comment


          • #6
            42 deg today but Friday start of a slide - zero fri night. When it's a cold streak I make a pot in my Corning glass pot. Have it available all day. Nice thing is if you don't finish, take out strainer and pump and put it in fridg - stays fresh in the glass pot to reheat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PigHunter

              Last week during our cold spell, I microwave heated a partial mug of bourbon and honey, stirred until well mixed. Good stuff for a warm drink. Never been a coffee drinker and rarely do hot chocolate. But I do like the hot chocolate at I-Hop
              I put the brown bottle away until my birthday this fall when I will have my next hard drink. (unless I win the lottery)

              Comment


              • #8
                As I age, different foods and drinks have different effects.
                I love coffee. Coffee after 12 noon and I won't sleep well that night.
                Love a big ol' tumbler full of iced tea. Tea after 12 o'clock and I'm awake all night.
                Wife and me went out and had BBQ. Thought I'd have a beer. ER that night and the next three days fighting a gout attack.
                No more beer and BBQ! 🤯
                Hey, I'm a red blooded, born and raised Texican! Beer and BBQ go hand in hand!
                No ulcers, but pickled jalapenos give me a case of heartburn that would stop a charging rhino.
                Fresh jalapenos, salsa, pico de gallo or spicy guacamole? No problem.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I make a pot, 12 cups of strong dark coffee, before I go to bed. I get up and chug a 10 ounce cup of cold black with the morning pills. I do a half a 12 cup pot one day and finish it the next. Black, dark and cold. Caffine is my friend. Four 200 mg ibos are down the hatches every 5 to 6 hours. At least I don't shoot it up!

                  Let's GO Brandon!!!





                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A big cup of coffee with French Vanilla creamer and a glazed sour dough 🍩 and the day is off to a good start ! During the day a glass of carbonated raspberry water for a nice bubbly thirst quencher !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                      I make a pot, 12 cups of strong dark coffee, before I go to bed. I get up and chug a 10 ounce cup of cold black with the morning pills. I do a half a 12 cup pot one day and finish it the next. Black, dark and cold. Caffine is my friend. Four 200 mg ibos are down the hatches every 5 to 6 hours. At least I don't shoot it up!

                      Let's GO Brandon!!!




                      Well, I guess that explains your "coffee nerves."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

                        Well, I guess that explains your "coffee nerves."
                        Can you possibly keep a simple thread clean of your foolish remarks ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dunkin’ Donuts cream and sugar ! House I have beans and k cups on hand and I know where every DD is in the area! Lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                            As I age, different foods and drinks have different effects.
                            I love coffee. Coffee after 12 noon and I won't sleep well that night.
                            Love a big ol' tumbler full of iced tea. Tea after 12 o'clock and I'm awake all night.
                            Wife and me went out and had BBQ. Thought I'd have a beer. ER that night and the next three days fighting a gout attack.
                            No more beer and BBQ! 🤯
                            Hey, I'm a red blooded, born and raised Texican! Beer and BBQ go hand in hand!
                            No ulcers, but pickled jalapenos give me a case of heartburn that would stop a charging rhino.
                            Fresh jalapenos, salsa, pico de gallo or spicy guacamole? No problem.
                            In the past, I've had mild gout attacks. Chugging pure cherry juice will clear it up. Not cherry flavored, real cherry juice, and a quart a day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

                              In the past, I've had mild gout attacks. Chugging pure cherry juice will clear it up. Not cherry flavored, real cherry juice, and a quart a day.
                              My "attack" wasn't "mild"! 🤯! ...but at the time it was happening, I'd have drunk (drank?) just about anything to stop the pain! Liquor, arsenic, strychnine, bleach.....ANYthing!!!! LOL!

                              First of each month, we pick a spot and have an "eat out day" and just go enjoy one meal we don't cook or cleanup.
                              We ate BBQ about 1 o'clock, went home and unloaded our groceries. About 4PM, I walked out to check the mail and hobbled all the way back to the house! 🤯
                              About 8pm, I told the Boss, "We're going to ER! This ain't right!"
                              About 10pm, they finally gave me a diagnosis, a 'script for pain meds and a butt load steroid injection!
                              By morning, I was no longer in severe pain, but I hadn't slept a wink! 😳!
                              So, "YES!" If I had know cherry juice would have solved the problem, I'd have been chugging all I could have gotten my hands on! LOL!

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X