Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat James Hodgkinson is one of the big reasons I carry concealed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Some delivery service also offers to put your goods "inside" your home.
    Thanks, but no thanks!
    Out where I live, porch pirates are a rare commodity.
    My neighbor to the south runs cattle on my place and is a BMIT. He is well respected and locals DO NOT mess with the man.
    I'm well know in the community as a gun enthusiast and not shy about confronting trespassers or thieves.

Porch pirates are a RARE commodity in my neck of the woods! Such activities are extremely toxic out here! 😉!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Great post Matt! You are on fire today!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Did you guys see the new Walmart offer? If your door-locks are connected to the web, you can order not just grocery delivery but also, if you're not home, the delivery guy will enter your house and put your groceries away in the refrigerator and cupboards for you.

I don't know what's scarier, their thinking that people will go for it, or the fact that there are people who'll go for it. Sometimes I think we're just flat-out doomed.

I guess I should just remember my Jeremiah Johnson:
    "Where you headed, Del Gue?"
    "Same place you are, Jeremiah. Hell, in the end."

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Does he look like a Walmart shopper to you?
    He looks like a clown to me. He's about the farthest individual from an armed insurrectionist as I can imagine. Only MSNBC, Democrats and the Snowholians could possibly mistake this guy and his merry men as a threat to the US government. Wellstone II, mocking the Democrats as they posture!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Does he look like a Walmart shopper to you?

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Yes sir! Nor am I. WM is a rip off!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Bubba I'm not defending Walmart, I'm criticizing Washington DCs opinion of flyover country. FBI Big Wigs and the Snowhole feel justified in denigrating anyone not in DC or in the Coastal Utopias. Riots, arson and anarchist rebellion are justifiable and laudable against the smelly Walmart people. Smelly Walmart people is a term that the MSNBCNN use to describe Trump voters and Republicans. I self identify as a Walmart person as opposed to the Snowhole and his elitist crap.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Smelly Wall Mart people is a quote from the Snowholes Sainted McCabe, the FBI Mavin. Smelly Walmart people is a term Strozack and Lisa Page tossed around too. Trump was Pro-American, I liked that in a Chief Executive. 41 & 43 were the most non Republican Republicans I've ever seen. They couldn't even stand up for the second Amendment, drilling for oil, or giving the MSNBCN the finger when they should have!
    Let's GO Brandon!!!
    Prollem is, WalMart has forced just about every M&P store in mid sized towns into bankruptcy or out of business. Ergo, unless you have the money to go to a metro area, you're stuck with WM.
    We have small town grocers. The locals can't afford to drive to WM and the hometown stores are almost as cheap.

I worked at a WM once. Being the "noob", I got graveyards.
    Almost every night, a couple would come in.
    Probably weighed 400+ each. Each grabbed a "Mart Cart" and began the nightly tour. They started in grocery and went all the way to the garden center, aisle by aisle. You didn't want to go down an aisle the had just left! 😳
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-17-2022, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Smelly Wall Mart people is a quote from the Snowholes Sainted McCabe, the FBI Mavin. Smelly Walmart people is a term Strozack and Lisa Page tossed around too. Trump was Pro-American, I liked that in a Chief Executive. 41 & 43 were the most non Republican Republicans I've ever seen. They couldn't even stand up for the second Amendment, drilling for oil, or giving the MSNBCN the finger when they should have!
    Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Them Democrats don't like smelly Wal Mart people. Almost anywhere is a place the Democrat crazies can leap out and open up. Democrats give the nutters a justification for mowing down the Jesus freaks and the climate denying Republican democracy destroying traitors!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
    Spend a little time in a WalMart. 😳

I'd like to know how much is spent with EBT cards at WalMart on the first day of every month! 🤯!
    Most EBT'ers vote (d). ....that is if they vote at all. 😖 (more benefits)

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Them Democrats don't like smelly Wal Mart people. Almost anywhere is a place the Democrat crazies can leap out and open up. Democrats give the nutters a justification for mowing down the Jesus freaks and the climate denying Republican democracy destroying traitors!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    ...and Jamie Raskin, and Nancy Pelosi, and Adam Schiff, and especially "Fang Fang" Swalwell.
    ....and on and on and on......!

Leave a comment:

• Democrat James Hodgkinson is one of the big reasons I carry concealed.

Left wing nutters are a huge problem in the US. The 2020 riots once again proved that left wing Democrat nutters are common on the streets of America. Democrats whip these ignorant low information stooges into committing violent actions. I don't know how to prevent the gullible from believing the drivel published in the Washington Post, the NY Times and MSNBCNN, but I do know how to protect me and mine from their Democrat sponsored actions.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad