No announcement yet.

What Type of Conservative Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a society being destroyed by the need to label, and the need to proscribe certain responses to certain labels, it's a good thing we have quizzes to figure out which labels fit us.

Comment

Great post Matt! I've always considered it a badge of honor to be a square post that the world can't get into the round hole prepared for me!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
        I was evaluated as a Committed Conservative. and was very surprised to see that classification only encompassed 7% of the population ! I didn’t check any further %’s, did anyone check what was the highest % for any classification ?
        All the various aspects of the different groupings discussed here.
        ​​​​​​https://www.pewresearch.org/topic/po...ical-typology/
        Bear in mind these groupings are only a broad attempt at similarities, in real life people can vary widely issue to issue. It's hard to pigeon hole people into 7 groups, let alone 2.

I posted a similar test on a very liberal web site. About 800 people looked at the post, 100 replied in comments with their grouping, every single one of which claimed extreme liberal (I forget the name). I thought to myself either these people are nuts or they are lying.

I waited until I was sure I'd forgotten my answers, then re took it, ignoring what sounds good and just clicking on what I really think when no one can see the answers.

On a similar note, Gallup measured party ID recently to be +4% for the Rs which is very unusual, almost always Ds measure higher. Extreme dissatisfaction with woke is my guess. Economy is doing well, omicron not disruptive to many. I think everything being about race is 5 steps backwards.

Comment

Well Rat people are getting a real good look at the Democrats. The Democrats have a almost non existent majority but are all in on transforming the country. The Jan 6 Wellstone II fiasco is bringing home to people just what a Gestopo loving group the Democrats are. After riots of 2020, with marches down interstates and city blocks burned without people being charged and jailed, people notice. The label of Tea Party, turned into Tea Bagger and people noticed. MSNBCNN does not talk about it, but people noticed the kids and the Dancing Grannies murdered by the same BLM types the Democrats have embraced. People notice the the old Party of the KKK is now the Party of ANTIFA and BLM. The people are noticing a lot of scary things, and they are buying guns to protect themselves from the mostly peaceful Democrats!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
            Well Rat people are getting a real good look at the Democrats. The Democrats have a almost non existent majority but are all in on transforming the country. The Jan 6 Wellstone II fiasco is bringing home to people just what a Gestopo loving group the Democrats are. After riots of 2020, with marches down interstates and city blocks burned without people being charged and jailed, people notice. The label of Tea Party, turned into Tea Bagger and people noticed. MSNBCNN does not talk about it, but people noticed the kids and the Dancing Grannies murdered by the same BLM types the Democrats have embraced. People notice the the old Party of the KKK is now the Party of ANTIFA and BLM. The people are noticing a lot of scary things, and they are buying guns to protect themselves from the mostly peaceful Democrats!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
            Lab with all due respect I can only understand about half of what you are saying. Wellstone was a senator who died.

The Tea Party was from 08, haven't heard them mentioned this decade.

Maybe switch to CBS or ABC or something, otherwise it's just a jumble of CT. Where do you get this stuff?

Comment

The above post by labrador rr, is the second time you have stated you were unable to ‘connect the dots’ in a post. You also made the same statement of one of my posts which gave considerable criticism to your liberal buddies ! It would openly disclose that you have a very poor level of reading comprehension not to be able to understand simple wordage ! There was nothing in the above post that would be difficult to understand by even a 8th grade dropout.

Comment

Well Rat, why do you think people who owned businesses in big cities were boarding up their stores before election day in 2020? Do you think that they were concerned that hoards of Republicans and Libertarians were going to riot and burn and smash? Do you think that they thought the other guys were going to riot and burn and smash? I know the answer and they don't talk about it on CBS or ABC.

let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I have trouble understanding that the party of the KKK is now the party of ATIFA and BLM.
                  Does that mean that there are now black faces under those white sheets?

Comment

White supremacists on campus, and in cities turn out to be black. I give you Jesse Smollett as an example!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Darrel Brooks Jr, the kid killer and Dancing Granny killer, was a BLM supporter. The Democrats are big BLM supporters. The Democrats, the home of the KKK, George Wallace and Bull Conner are now big supporters of a guy who would run down a street full of kids and grannies, killing 6 and injuring dozens more. Biden labels Rittenhouse a white supremacist. Nick Sanderson is labeled a white supremacist by CNN and others, how is that working out? Just because MSNBCNN doesn't say it's true people notice who's bailing out who.

Comment

Snowhole, your opinion marks you as a fool. Blacks are killing blacks, five children were shot yesterday in Chicago, BLM is condeming any response to the horrendous toll Democrat policies are forcing communities to live with. We have more hate crimes than white supremacists to commit them, so black activists take on the role. Only a government organization as corrupt as the FBI could fail as totally as the FBI has failed to notice the connection of the terrorist organizations and the Democrat Party. When you are part of the problem, the solution can be invisible to you!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
                          Am I correct in assuming that you think you are smart?

Comment

Snowhole you seem to be laboring under the opinion that your ambivalent support of the USA and the Constitution is acceptable and praiseworthy. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your acceptance of the MSNBCNN version of the truth blinds you to reality. Spread

your happiness,but your opinions disappear like a pisshole in the snow!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
                              I do believe you think you are smarter than I am.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Dirty Thirty
                                by FirstBubba
                                Fuel prices these days Ernie, and I can't even get out of sight! LOL! 😜...
                                Today, 08:22 AM
                              • The Dirty Thirty
                                by Ernie
                                This is BCG 308 Winchester XP-100, using a Remington Take-Off 308 Winchester barrel chopped to 15.8" Holland's Radial Baffle Brake, Leupold Mark...
                                Yesterday, 12:55 PM
                              • Reply to Why is the Biden influenced oil market so high?
                                by FirstBubba
                                I don't see how we (America) can survive this onslaught of liberalism.....and if it does, I don't think a full recovery is possible. America will bear...
                                Today, 08:12 AM
                              • Why is the Biden influenced oil market so high?
                                by labrador12
                                Brandon's closing the oil market to oil from Alaska, the Oil Sands of Alberta, and The Gulf of Mexico has litterally taken multiple billions of extractable...
                                Yesterday, 02:32 PM
                              • Reply to The Dirty Thirty
                                by DakotaMan
                                I'm VERY impressed Ernie! I can see that although it was a take-off barrel, it was a good one. That is also a beautiful job on the finish. Was this an...
                                Today, 08:09 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X