What Type of Conservative Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Type of Conservative Are You?

I've taken this 3 times and come out on the right each time. They give bad choices on purpose. You just quickly choose one. I forget which way I choose from time to time.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ampaign=buffer

Yeah they've got me ambivalent right. The questions they ask, perhaps with the exception of the transgender question, aren't specific enough to label a category, assuming you need categories to begin with.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I don't need a quiz. I know, like D.E.P., I'm somewhere to the right of Vlad the Impaler.

Comment

I came out classified as ambivalent right, meaning (I think) that I have a high degree of tolerance for the views of others.

Comment

On a test like this, it would be gymnastically impossible to get to the right of Donald Trump.

Comment

On a test like that, gymnastically isn't a term that's an option Snowhole!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Metaphorically speaking, it is appropriate.
              William F. Buckley used it often.

Comment

That poll has you and I labeled as sympatico. Two peas in a pod. Twins in our views of the political system and the greater universe. I question the validity and usefulness of any proposal that twins you with me!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I think you picked up extra points for bigotry.

Comment

It must take one to know one. I'm ambivalent right, just like you Snowhole. That means I have a high degree of tolerance for the views of others, to quote your expert interpretation of your and my results!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      On a test like this, it would be gymnastically impossible to get to the right of Donald Trump.
                      Trump used to be a Democrat

Comment

Donald Trump has changed party affiliations five times.
                        He is not a Republican.
                        He is an opportunist.

Comment

Well Snowhole, I had my doubts about Trump. His multi million dollar donations to the likes of Mario, the Pious, Coumo, and UpChuck Schumer, being super reasons to distrust Trump. However, as opposed to the Hildabeast I voted Trump holding my nose. He turned into the most pro-American president of my lifetime. The dude was and is far from perfect, but he doesn't hesitate to call out the buffoons in the media and the political elite. He repealed more regulations and induced more freedoms for citizens than Reagan. I think he may be too old to run again but I want a President that has the gumtion and the respect for his fellow citizens that Trump had.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                            It must take one to know one. I'm ambivalent right, just like you Snowhole. That means I have a high degree of tolerance for the views of others, to quote your expert interpretation of your and my results!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                            Lab I got some real upsetting news for you.

Comment

I was evaluated as a Committed Conservative. and was very surprised to see that classification only encompassed 7% of the population ! I didn’t check any further %’s, did anyone check what was the highest % for any classification ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fawns
                                by FirstBubba
                                A deer's normal diet, browse (or "mast") is in full production right now. If you're having wet weather, deer don't have to move far for food,...
                                Today, 05:48 PM
                              • Fawns
                                by MattM37
                                How's your local herd doing? Around here I seldom see many fawns in May, but everything seems to be a couple-three weeks ahead of schedule and we'll...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 PM
                              • Reply to The Constitution or The Big Lie?
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                Anybody who can not see real dangers ahead under this administration is completely brain dead, and one who has no concerns for the country and its citizens...
                                Today, 05:23 PM
                              • The Constitution or The Big Lie?
                                by rock rat
                                We've had almost 250 years of a peaceful transition of power. Our constitution is mostly about how we elect and who can be elected or appointed to the...
                                05-22-2022, 07:24 AM
                              • Reply to Georgia Primary (this one looks to be fun)
                                by Grete
                                Thank you for that, I do. Now we are together on the same page....
                                Today, 04:30 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X