Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slobbering bare shelves Biden didn't get more popular after Jan 6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Trump has often claimed that his father was born in Germany.
    His father was born in The Bronx.
    That's a pretty good one. So easily refuted, a matter of record, yet it fits a narrative maybe of the immigrant.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

What IF ? What IF the 'big lie' is not a lie after all ?
      If it's not, then you have a million man conspiracy including as many Republican officials as Democrats, and Republican appointed judges. I'd believe extraterrestrials more likely.

Comment

I like the parotting Fauci obfuscation. It's very similar to the "mislead by the intelligence agencies" of the Bush years when the intelligence agencies were all telling Bush that there were no WMD and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Often enough Fauci was saying the complete opposite of what Trump was saying, and in danger of losing his job for his troubles, remember him covering his laugh. And Trump pushing that horse de wormer?

The best part of the covid lying was that it was early on in the pandemic. Lies told then lead to more infections, and each infection led to many more infections before a vaccine became available to protect those who didn't believe the lies. The whole anti covid lying is still with us to this day with 25% of Americans, mostly Republicans, unvaccinated. That lie killed quite a few. I think Bush's lie killed more humans but Trump's lie killed more Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          I like the parotting Fauci obfuscation. It's very similar to the "mislead by the intelligence agencies" of the Bush years when the intelligence agencies were all telling Bush that there were no WMD and Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Often enough Fauci was saying the complete opposite of what Trump was saying, and in danger of losing his job for his troubles, remember him covering his laugh. And Trump pushing that horse de wormer?

The best part of the covid lying was that it was early on in the pandemic. Lies told then lead to more infections, and each infection led to many more infections before a vaccine became available to protect those who didn't believe the lies. The whole anti covid lying is still with us to this day with 25% of Americans, mostly Republicans, unvaccinated. That lie killed quite a few. I think Bush's lie killed more humans but Trump's lie killed more Americans.
          Never mind, you are hopeless.

Comment

I think one of the reasons for Trump's popularity as a speaker is that the audience can't wait to hear what outrageous thing he is going to say next.
            And he himself doesn't know what he is going to say next - whatever pops into his head, without regard to the truth.
            And then he doesn't remember saying it, so he can later deny he ever said it.

Comment

I think one of the reasons for Trump's popularity as a speaker is that the audience can't wait to hear what outrageous thing he is going to say next.
              And he himself doesn't know what he is going to say next - whatever pops into his head, without regard to the truth.
              I think that a huge reason for Slobbering Joe's lack of popularity is his fixation on Wellstone II. No Republican isn't Hitler. No problem isn't bigger than WWII. Systemic racism is the most severe problem in the nation's history. Wah wah wah. Trump is a bullsh*ter. He riffs, but he was a Americans first President. Watching the Democrats and Slobbering Joe I get the sense that he's pro-criminal. He's pro-Russian gas and pipeline, screw Americans. Even a flatworm will move away from pain and the Democrats are giving nothing but pain and then blaming the pain on Republicans. Slobbering Joe, he just don't know!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

You can exaggerate a point just so much before you destroy your credibility.
                You can say he's soft on crime.
                But to say he is pro-criminal...
                You come off sounding like a moron.

Comment

You come off sounding dumber than a flatworm. Democrats defunding the police, Soros Democrat DAs that release violent criminals back into the population, and who allow stealing $1000 at a crack are what? Sure seems criminal friendly to me. Democrats allowed, cheered on and even contributed to the bail fund for criminal rioting and arsonists in 2020. Explain to me how that isn't pro-criminal?

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I think you would be happier with the criminal justice system if you moved to Cuba.

Comment

I just read that Slobbering Joe is going to reform police by Executive Order. I bet his revisions are going to be pro-criminal, just like all the other Democrat foolishness. Illegal guns are a problem in this country. Democrats are confiscating weapons from criminals in Chicago, but not charging the perps with gun crimes. No, the Democrats want legal guns prohibited and citizens disarmed. Pro-criminal is descriptive but not really horrendous enough. The actions of Slobbering Joe and his Democrat buddys show whose side the Democrats are on. Truth, Justice, and the American Way is a joke to the woke. The Democrats are nothing if not woke.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I think its was explained to you some time ago that the crimes not being prosecuted are marijuana misdemeanors, prostitution, carfare evasion and trespassing.
                        Better go out cocked and locked with two spare magazines when you leave the house to put out the garbage.

Comment

I know that it was explained to you that felony armed robbery was going to be treated as petty larceny according to the memorandum sent out by NYCs new Soros Democrat DA!!!
                          I carry 13 +P hollow points in the M&P and the Sneaky Pete, with a spare 17 +P hollow points in my extra mag in my pocket with a ammo armour plastic sheath to keep everything clean and neat.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                          Last edited by labrador12; 01-15-2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

He said outrageous things in such fast succession that no one could keep up. Media would be fact checking and getting quotes showing that what TRump said was untrue, but it would be about something he said yesterday, meanwhile Trump said something even more crazy already, and no one wanted to talk about that old thing. Dominated the instant news cycle.

Comment

Trump gets on a riff and he's off. He's America's cheerleader, carrying us all to the Pinnacle where the shining City sits. Americans first, none of this,all gonna die, mandate crap. He's smart enough to know that the last election was stolen from the American people by billionaires who bought their perfered outcome!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad