Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slobbering bare shelves Biden didn't get more popular after Jan 6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slobbering bare shelves Biden didn't get more popular after Jan 6!

Slobbering Joe gave a great speech down in Georgia the other day. He out deplorabled Hillary. Many Americans have noticed that flying the anarchist flag and burning cities gets you a pat on the head and an atta boy from Slobbering Joe and the Democrats. Flying an American Flag gets you a visit from the FBI. What country does Slobbering Joe and the Democrats represent? Polls show Americans don't believe the fake tears the Democrats shed about Jan 6. Americans know the riots of the summer of 2020 were way worse than Hornhead the AVENGER and his flag waving crew. Slobbering Joe, he don't know!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Joes wagging the dog in the Ukraine, his administration has been sh-t and the last resort is to try and get a foreign policy win.

Comment

Rumor has it Outter Mongolia has full shopping shelves.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        Rumor has it Outter Mongolia has full shopping shelves.
        Camels and horses are more dependable than the Port of Long Beach, CA and Gov "Hairdo" Newsom (d-CA).

Comment

I saw a news video of Milk with a sign it was almost $10 per gallon. What a rip off.

Comment

Looks like the only approval worse than gaff a minute Joe is Lyin Trump.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 7.05.56 AM.png
Views:	44
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	789811

Comment

What are examples of Trump lies ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                What are examples of Trump lies ?
                By July 2020 Wapo had the count up to 20,000. They started counting as soon as he was inaugurated knowing his penchant for fibbing from the campaign trail. By the time he left office the count was 30,500 probably because he repeated what has become known as The Big Lie so many times on the way out.

Just google Trump lies listed.

The fifteen best according to one source..
                It didn't rain at his inauguration,
                ​​​​​​The coronavirus was under control
                When he fixed the path of a hurricane with a sharpie

​​​​​​The most ridiculous subject of a lie: The Boy Scouts
                When I emailed the Boy Scouts of America in 2017 about Trump's claim that "the head of the Boy Scouts" had called him to say that his bizarrely political address to the Scouts' National Jamboree was "the greatest speech that was ever made to them," I didn't expect a reply. One of the hardest things about fact checking Trump was that a lot of people he lied about did not think it was in their interest to be quoted publicly contradicting a vengeful president.
                The Boy Scouts did. A senior Scouts source -- a phrase I never expected to have to type as a political reporter in Washington, DC -- confirmed to me that no call ever happened.
                Yep, the President of the United States was lying about the Boy Scouts.

It's in the Boy Scouts Pledge or something right? I will not lie etc.?

​​​​​​The lie he fled: He got Veterans Choice
                Trump could have told a perfectly good factual story about the Veterans Choice health care program Obama signed into law in 2014: it wasn't good enough, so he replaced it with a more expansive program he signed into law in 2018.
                That's not the story he did tell -- whether out of policy ignorance, a desire to erase Obama's legacy, or simply because he is a liar. Instead, he claimed over and over -- more than 160 times before I lost count -- that he is the one who got the Veterans Choice program passed after other presidents tried and failed for years.
                And why not stretch? He knew he probably wouldn't be challenged by a press corps drowning in other Trump drama. It wasn't until August 2020 that he was asked about the lie to his face.
                He promptly left the room.

​​​​​​
                The most depressing lie: Trump won the election
                Trump's long White House campaign against verifiable reality has culminated with his lie that he is the true winner of the 2020 presidential election he clearly, certifiably and fairly lost.To many of us, it's ludicrous nonsense. But to millions of deluded Americans, it's the truth. And it has now gotten people killed.
                The nation's truth problem, clearly, isn't just a Trump problem. With this last blizzard of deception and the Capitol insurrection it fomented, Trump has shown us, once more, just how detached from reality much of his political base has become -- or always was.

Comment

If you know how to go to incognito mode you can go directly to the Wapo article, they are the official counters.

​​​​​​https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...er-four-years/

They started just before the election. The day before the election Trump barnstormed the country and told "503" false or misleading claims which is quite a few for one day. That was an outstanding day however. If he'd of kept up that rate his score would have been over 700K which is astounding.

What endears me and many to Trump however is his insistence that people pretend to believe his lies, like about the rain at his inauguration, or the size of the crowd.

Out here calling someone a liar is the hands down start of a fist fight. Worse than bad mouthing someone's mother. Some conservatives have a problem with Trump's lies. I guess you easterners are more ok with that kind of thing, especially people from NYC. Texans have a reputation for bragging on their state or their own accomplishments, but people from NYC have a reputation for lying.

Comment

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...p&ruling=false

A good thing with politifact is that you can click on the lie and read the factual refutation, so you can scroll down the lies until you find one in particular that you like.

Comment

Trump has often claimed that his father was born in Germany.
                      His father was born in The Bronx.

Comment

WAPO and almost all the other MSM were against Trump from the time he came down the escalator. 20,000 lies is bull shit.
                        Almost everything he said in the early days of Covid he was parroting Fauci - like it will be over in a couple of weeks, it is like the common cold and more.
                        Did you know a lot of other vaccines have anti-freeze (Ethylene-Glycol) in them - nothing is out of the question.
                        Some of his comments are his 'opinions", as far as I know people are entitled to opinions.

If you want to talk about lies, just look a useless Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          Trump has often claimed that his father was born in Germany.
                          His father was born in The Bronx.
                          I think it was his Grandfather.
                          Al Gore invented the Internet.

Comment

I agree this Country has a very serious mis-understanding of the truth. I believe it started with Watergate and has been raging like the fire that just burned CO. Nobody has a patent on the truth.

What IF ? What IF the 'big lie' is not a lie after all ?

Comment

Wiki does more than list them. They have a backgrounder of sorts showing where it comes from in Trump's business days and also all the lies broken out by topic, so for instance if you are interested in all the lies surrounding mail in ballots, you can find them all in the same place.

​​​​​​https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veraci...y_Donald_Trump

I'm sure there will be books about Trump's lying if there aren't already, plenty of material.

Which is your favorite?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad