Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheme to overthrow election with fake electors..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheme to overthrow election with fake electors..

Michigan AG says scheme to overthrow election with fake electors ‘may go all the way to the top.’

https://news.yahoo.com/michigan-ag-s...090042716.html

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel appeared on The Rachel Maddow Show Thursday, where she spoke about the scheme in which Republicans in several states that President Biden won forged election documents in an attempt to give the election to former President Trump. Fraudulent electors in Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia sent documents to the National Archives to certify the election for Trump, despite Biden having won. While no one has been arrested yet in connection with this attempted election fraud, Nessel expects authorities to gather more evidence, and that this may have been orchestrated from the highest levels of government.
    99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by 99explorer; 01-14-2022, 02:29 PM.

40% more covid deaths in Michigan nursing homes than reported. Did the Democrat Michigan AG do any work on accusing Gov Whitman with mass murder????

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

lab-
      Don't change the subject.

Comment

I'd like to see it. So far judges just throw them out of court as having no standing, and no one is brave enough to face perjury charges by lying in front of a judge, but submitting forged documents should be made an example of. Just like those nutters charged with sedition. Frankly we have phone calls from Trump trying to strong arm a Sec of State into lying, I've no doubt he tried the same other places. If he's guilty he too should do time. Melania can get to know the pool boy a little more.

Comment

What's forging documents? Clinesmith got a slap on the wrist for that! Hillary tried to get electors to not support Trump! She came up with the whole Russian Hoax! How much time is she doing?

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            I'd like to see it. So far judges just throw them out of court as having no standing, and no one is brave enough to face perjury charges by lying in front of a judge, but submitting forged documents should be made an example of. Just like those nutters charged with sedition. Frankly we have phone calls from Trump trying to strong arm a Sec of State into lying, I've no doubt he tried the same other places. If he's guilty he too should do time. Melania can get to know the pool boy a little more.
            Trump wanted what was rightfully his returned, not votes that were not his. That is why he had the exact number.

Comment

Really …. There was evidence of election fraud , my god ! I thought Rock Rat and 99 said this was the most secure election in history ? Lol , for the record none of this surprises me but I’m sure they can get it to court and get convictions ….. yeah sure they will ! Lmao you two kill me !

Comment

Michigan AG on Velsi this AM said Federal control of State Elections would ensure honest Elections. What a wing nut - the Feds can not even run the Post Office.

When I was young we got mail delivery twice a day and they walked the neighborhood - a stamp was $.03.
                jhjimbo
                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                Last edited by jhjimbo; 01-15-2022, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I'm curious Jim have you ever followed the efforts to defund the post office?

Comment

Don’t we all just love the way the Rat tries to deflect any mention of dimwit wrongs ? He will never follow through with any attempt to cancel the illegal dealings of miss piggy, Adam sh!t for brains, or any of the Russian hoax dealings, but then, in his dismal defense, there is not much for him to support in any denial !

FJB and his supporters !!!

Comment

It was Jimbo who changed the subject to the Post Office.

Comment

Trying to piece together what in the heck you said Bowhunter. All of your name calling makes it nigh impossible to figure out who you are referring to.

Pmacc the election fraud the article about was attempted, not successful. People were trying to send bogus docs to the federal archives. Republicans of the Trump stripe, I guess you'd call them Trumpadoodles.

Comment

"Trump’s Arizona Speech Proves His Shock Comic Act Has Jumped the Shark."

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-arizon...170114287.html

Call it the Andrew Dice Clay conundrum: If your entire schtick is based on shock value, eventually the audience grows inured, and the lack of substance becomes embarrassingly plain.
                          99explorer
                          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                          Last edited by 99explorer; 01-16-2022, 05:00 PM.

Comment

You are being obtuse again Ratty. BHR is referring to the Fusion scandal. Glenn Simpson, Mark Elias, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden, the FBI with Comey and McCabe. The one the NY Times And Washington Post sold the last feeble dregs of their credibility on. The Democrats paid for the beginning, the taxpayers paid for the special Prosecutor, and you and the Pulitzer boys fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. Just as Biden and the Democrats got caught comparing Jan 6 to Pearl Harbor, all the cards are tumbling down. All the 2020 rioters get out of jail, and the American Flag wavers get old sparky. I don't know that Trump is going to be the man in 24, but whoever it is is going to take no guff from the media! No more fake news. No more Gestopo tactics.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              "Trump’s Arizona Speech Proves His Shock Comic Act Has Jumped the Shark."

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-arizon...170114287.html

Call it the Andrew Dice Clay conundrum: If your entire schtick is based on shock value, eventually the audience grows inured, and the lack of substance becomes embarrassingly plain.
                              Says Matt Lewis of the Daily Beast. He says the Dead and dying discredited Washington Post and NY Times weren't impressed. Whoop de do. None of the above, Times, Daily Beast, or Washington Post has any interest in, or any track record of being remotely objective about any Republican, much less Trump. Only Ratty and the Snowhole are interested!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad