Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden has 48 votes in the US Senate. Is that enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden has 48 votes in the US Senate. Is that enough?

In the land of the Snowholians is 48 votes enough to pass legislation? Their mathmaticians have declared math racist so perhaps 48 is 60. Snowholians believe many things humans have discarded as wrong and foolish many years ago. Their Post-Constitutional views appeared to carry the day in the last election only to fall apart on closer inspection. MSNBCNN will have to work overtime to push bare-shelves-Biden voting plans through for his signature now. Unfortunately, we live in a time and a place where Democrats are allowed to release criminals into the population and we are forced to watch as they riot and burn and kill in a mostly peaceful fashion. Hang on to your hats and pass the ammunition.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Lab12.

Thought I caught up with you yesterday.
    We stopped in a Tractor Supply (chain farm & ranch store) when a fella in a big cab over camper on a 3/4 ton Dodge with PA plates parked in the next row over.
    "Are you Lab12?"
    "Pardon?"
    "One gent I blog with travels all over the US in a big camper and he's from PA. Just thought you might be him."
    "I don't blog."
    Nice fella. We chatted a bit and he went on. He's a "snow bird".

I don't understand how Schumer holds part of the pie in the Senate?
    The (R)'s hold 50 seats. The (I)'s hold 2 seats and the (d)'s only hold 48 seats!
    Now my hi screwel eddycashun might not be the bestest in the world, but I believe Mrs. Davis, about the 2th grade, taught us 50 wuz bigger than 48! 😃

Comment

For the makeup of the 117th Congress, the caucus additionally includes two independent senators (Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Angus King of Maine) who caucus with the Democrats, bringing the current total to 50 members.

Comment

And VP Harris casts the tie-breaking vote.
        But there is dissension in the ranks (Joe Manchin).
        99explorer
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
        Last edited by 99explorer; 01-13-2022, 11:57 PM.

Comment

On the filibuster, Synema and Manchin are no votes. Including the Independents, Schumer and Biden only have 48 votes to change the rules. However since this is 2022, and math is racist, will Democrats pass filibuster reform with only 48 votes? They have a bipartisan Select Committiiee that has zero Republican recommended members. If one than can the other be far behind? Banana Republics, such as our current Government, don't require the consent of the governed or compliance with the Law or the Constitution. Bare shelves Biden may declare Martial Law and arm the Capital again. Who really knows?

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad