Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rush would have laughed over the Jan 6 Charlie Foxtrot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I am proud to carry a symbol of law enforcement.
    Talk all you want about how evil the other side is, and how good we are.
    Talk is cheap.
    Proof is in short supply.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Oh, I get it.
      Everything is rigged in favor of the Democrats, including the courts. That's a good one.
      So cheating McCabe out of his pension was a last resort.
      Ho ho ho.
      You are pretending that Washington DC isn't a corrupt Democrat company town? The Constitution realized the need for a government seat, and cut it off from the least of the country because they knew it would become a creature of the institutions which it held within it. Today, from it's BLM Square, to it's sharpshooter roofs it's a symbol of corruption. Sorta President Biden gave a great speech yesterday, condeming all the non-BLM worshipping peons to hell. He claims without national ballot harvesting and destroying voter ID Democracy is doomed. Banana f*****g Republic. The Snowholians triumph of governance.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

McCarthy, Perry, and Jordan all refuse to appear in front of Wellstone II Selected Committee of Democrats. They claim, as do I, that their are no representatives of the Republicans. Therefore the Committee is not a legal Committee under House Rules. Rules and Law don't really matter in the Banana DC, but it is time to fight the good fight!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

For the record, there are two Republicans on the committee: Liz Cheney and Adam Kunzinger.

Comment

For the record, there are two Republicans on the committee: Liz Cheney and Adam Kunzinger.
            There are no Republicans on the committee appointed by the Republican Party. Liz Cheney has been repudiated by the Wyoming Republicans. Both of them would resign if they had any honor whatsoever. Being used by the Democrats as a fig leaf is an embarrassment. MSNBCNN is pleased, Americans, non-Snowholians, are not fooled. Maybe Cheney is a Trans- Republican. She self identifies as a Republican along with her little pal who isn't even going to try to keep his seat in the House.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!
            labrador12
            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
            Last edited by labrador12; 01-13-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Both Cheney and Kunzinger voted in favor of impeachment, demonstrating their integrity over party loyalty.

Comment

Both Cheney and Kunzinger voted in favor of impeachment, demonstrating their integrity over party loyalty.
                They proved that they were good Nazis, not Constitutionalists. An impeachment trial is presided by the chief justice of the US Supreme Court. John Roberts was not presiding over the second travesty, and probably regretted getting involved in the first. I wonder how many times the Republicans can impeach Biden? The Democrats destroy anything they touch. The Wellstone II Select Committee is proof of that! Corrupt to the core.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I checked out Paul Shanklins website. No Jan 6 parody. I sent him an email asking for one. I asked him to do it for El Rushbo!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

The national polls are showing that the Snowhole is in the minority big time. Americans believe that the mostly peaceful demonstrations were a blow against the country. Americans further believe that you the Democratic establishment hates them. Importing a new majority, and disqualifying the current majority is their goal.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad