Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rush would have laughed over the Jan 6 Charlie Foxtrot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush would have laughed over the Jan 6 Charlie Foxtrot!!

Rush would have Wellstone Memorialed the living crap out of that Democrat Cluster yesterday. Old horn hat and his merry men turned sleepy Joe and the seven criers into buffoons, which actually doesn't require all that much work. For every traumatized Congresscritter on Jan 6, there were a thousand American citizens, make that ten thousand traumatized during the summer riots. Cry me a river Dems. I miss America's Mayor of Realville.

Lets GO Brandon!!!

Yesterday at Wellstone II Democrats even praised Dick Cheney!!!! I've been looking for flying pigs ever since. It must be a cold day in Hell!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I think Rush would have acknowledged the seriousness of the attack, but sought to exonerate Trump as the instigator, noting that he did not pardon any of them.
      99explorer
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      Last edited by 99explorer; 01-07-2022, 06:28 PM.

Comment

He would have mocked them for their near death experiences at the hands of Horn Hat, the destroyer. Real Americans have been terrorized, but the pseudo journalists and Congresscritters aren't near the head of the line!!! The Jan 6 riot was real, the Democrat reaction is 1000% FAKE. As is AG Garland's speech about equal Justice! 99 and 99/100s fake tears, fake caring, fake FBI investigation of 2020 riots. Crocodile tears for Our Democracy!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

All I could see that came out of that, was the sock puppet fake president's speech writers had him making a bigger and more incoherent ass out of himself than usual. That is hard to do, but I commend them for their efforts at absolute insanity.

Comment

Good post 06. Anyone with an ounce of common Sense could see that Horn Hat, the Destroyer, had one of the most dangerous weapons the rioters had. He could have gored someone with his hat. The dude didn't strike me as Mad Max, or Snake Pilsner! Anyone scared of Horn Hat should hand over his man card post haste!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I believe the tip of his flag pole looks like a spear point.

Comment

But his helmet has two deadly sharp man piercing points. Horn Hat, the Destroyer was a fearsome hero sent by the Gods to throw the evil Democrats into the depths of Hell! You own him Snowhole! He is the face of the Insurrection! Rush would have laughed himself silly over that dude, a year out from Jan 6. The only worse losers are the folks like you that pissed yourself over the attack of the HORNED AVENGER!!!! Rush would have got a musical farce together to rub your nose in it. Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

lab -
                  You missed that spear point, right?

Comment

Let's see, year 2021 horn headed spear wielding barbarian horde takes and holds US Capital Building. Stan Lee and Marvell Comics wouldn't publish that tale of terror!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

It could make a suitable topic for the Journal of Psychiatry, with you and bhr thrown in.

Comment

After we cut the heads off of the tyrants, we put the heads on the Spears! It's just what Obama always said. Natives with pitchforks was his term. Charges keep getting dropped for the ANTIFA and BLM murderers and arsonists, not so for the forces of Truth, Justice, and the American Way! Rush was right, the Democrats are criminally wrong!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                          Rush would have Wellstone Memorialed the living crap out of that Democrat Cluster yesterday. Old horn hat and his merry men turned sleepy Joe and the seven criers into buffoons, which actually doesn't require all that much work. For every traumatized Congresscritter on Jan 6, there were a thousand American citizens, make that ten thousand traumatized during the summer riots. Cry me a river Dems. I miss America's Mayor of Realville.

Lets GO Brandon!!!
                          I miss Rush and I'm not a fan of Buck and the sports talk guy who replaced him.

At my outdoor gym I listen to Jesse Kelly , Bannon War rom or Jack Psobiac podcasts .

Comment

Yeah, I listened to Rush almost every day.
                            No, I'm not all that crazy about Clay and his cohort.....but ya know what?
                            Rush won't be back. Get used to it.

George Jones - "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes?"

https://youtu.be/vxHjRqnY7zA
                            FirstBubba
                            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                            Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-08-2022, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Rush's Barack the magic Negro was a winner. I wish we could hear the Hornhat the AVENGER song that Rush would have written iffn he was still amoung the truckers.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad