CDC funded study.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC funded study.

This CDC funded study at a prison in Texas proves that vaccinations provide little to no benefit.

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/12/17/cdc...or-vaccinated/

Either Bubba had covid already, or he will get it in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      This CDC funded study at a prison in Texas proves that vaccinations provide little to no benefit.

I don't care about the vaccine, I have a super robust natural immunity. I beat Covid and am back to normal except I can't smell,

PS - Bigfoot isn't real.

Comment

You deserve a Purple Heart.

Comment

I wonder why they did this. At this point, we have vaccinated 8.7 BILLION people around the globe. You would thin that would give them a better sample size from which to draw such conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by DakotaMan View Post
            I wonder why they did this. At this point, we have vaccinated 8.7 BILLION people around the globe. You would thin that would give them a better sample size from which to draw such conclusions.
            More closely monitored "control group"?
            We already know that studies done in third world nations aren't always trustworthy. European nations have "some" credibility.
            Also, if I'm not mistaken, in Texas, prison inmates are awarded some type compensation* for participating in medical trials.

* - either a special priviledge or fiscal compensation paid to the inmates families.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

This is how stupid this statement is.

If you go to the study instead of reading some crackpot web site.
              ​​​​​​https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...6v1.full#ref-2

You'll find out that all the participants are first tested to make sure they are infected. OK, red flag #1. If everyone is infected before the study begins, how can they know the vaccine provides little to no benefit as Blubber states?

Skip to the conclusion

Conclusions As this field continues to develop, clinicians and public health practitioners should consider vaccinated persons who become infected with SARS-CoV-2 to be no less infectious than unvaccinated persons. These findings are critically important, especially in congregate settings where viral transmission can lead to large outbreaks.

Notice that nowhere do they conclude the vaccine has little to no benefit. Does not say that. None, nada, zip.

What they do say is that the vaccinated, when they do get infected, carry the same viral load as the unvaccinated. Nowhere do they study your chances of living and dying, or your chances of getting infected in the first place, your chances of hospitalization, your chances of long covid. Nothing, nada, big fat zip.

You just can't fix stupid.

Comment

Rock -
                Good catch.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad