Col. Doug MacGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Col. Doug MacGregor

Did you hear what the Col. said on Tucker Carlson ? IF we defend Ukraine on the Eastern front from a russia invasion, we would LOSE. BUT, more scary, some Senator is talking about nuclear weapons. Washington is going BONKERS. Call your Congressmen and tell them to put a stop to this.
    We have nothing to gain be defending Ukraine.

If it could possibly lead to a nuclear war, we can be thankful biden is in charge. He does not have the testicles to put us in danger. Maybe to allow the country to be taken without a shot being fired, but it would be bloodless.........

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
      If it could possibly lead to a nuclear war, we can be thankful biden is in charge. He does not have the testicles to put us in danger. Maybe to allow the country to be taken without a shot being fired, but it would be bloodless.........
      Bloodless doesn't necessarily mean "deathless"!

Comment

The Biden family is using the us government to protect their investments in the Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Bloodless doesn't necessarily mean "deathless"!
          There was a matter of sarcasm in my post concerning non-testical biden that might have been missed, but in case it was, the post was not in his favor.........

Comment

There was a matter of sarcasm in my post concerning non-testical biden that might have been missed, but in case it was, the post was not in his favor.........
            Oh, yes sir! Just adding a bit of my own sarcasm!
            The mammary glands of a male porcine are more useful than Biden & Co.

My most fervent hope these days is that America can survive until we can get rid of this administration.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Oh, yes sir! Just adding a bit of my own sarcasm!
              The mammary glands of a male porcine are more useful than Biden & Co.

My most fervent hope these days is that America can survive until we can get rid of this administration.
              I don’t know Bubba.........3 years is an eternity under present circumstances. If the past year is extended as is, I would not advise people to make plans that run past next week !

Comment

I don’t know Bubba.........3 years is an eternity under present circumstances. If the past year is extended as is, I would not advise people to make plans that run past next week !
                No doubt, bhr!

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
                  It's not going to happen. We will never have our military directly involved there except as advisors. Ukraine is on it's own. Worry about something else.
                  PH, the present conversation is not a concern about Ukraine, but rather just a tongue-in-cheek concerning the general circumstances of present administration and it’s ineptness. Sorry if we implied a more dire scenario.

Comment

If the Ninny in Chief gets involved, he will flub it up. BHO said so….

Comment

Ukraine was the possessor of the third highest total of nuclear weapons on the planet. They voluntarily disposed of their stockpile and we promised to protect them. The word of the United States of America isn't what it used to be. On the other hand, Ukraine isn't in NATO and the US Senate didn't ratify a Treaty formalizing our protection. The lesson here is not to give up your means of protection!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

In over 4 decades of public office, Biden has NEVER been correct on ANY foreign policy.

Comment

Anything is possible with morons in charge.
                          Danbo
                          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                          Last edited by Danbo; 12-08-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I think every American should call their Congressmen and tell them to put a stop to this stupid activity in Ukraine. Everybody should watch Tucker Carlson as he lays out the current American position in Ukraine.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad