Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    It is funny to watch you guys kissing each other's asses for overstating the obvious.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Equity, equity, equity !! Remember that word, because it will be the downfall of a once great country ! Merit, quality and competence can never be replaced by diversity, equity and inclusiveness ! Only dimwits believe it is possible.
    Well put....

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    bhr-
    I can quote from memory the value of pi to 13 decimal places.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

In the name of equity*, some schools/colleges are dropping "advanced placement" math classes.

*standards lowered so that any mental ability can make a passing grade
    Equity, equity, equity !! Remember that word, because it will be the downfall of a once great country ! Merit, quality and competence can never be replaced by diversity, equity and inclusiveness ! Only dimwits believe it is possible.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    From BH75R-"It’s good to have confirmation from the source, is it not........."

As if "the source" needed to confirm what 99¾% of us have known, even before he became so wrapped in stupidity he openly stated bite-me was a "better man" and became a deranged anti-Trump fanatic. Wonder how he feels about his hero, now?

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Seeing the quote from bandicoot, posted by jimbo, about he no longer knowing how to do long division with pencil and paper, pretty much falls in line with the depth of his mental capacity that we have figured out for ourselves some time ago !! It’s good to have confirmation from the source, is it not.........

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    Me neither!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    So far he is not one of my blocked. But I don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    jhjimbo, quoting the HAPOPS: Jimbo -
    You came off sounding like a reasonably mature person until you came to that last word.

I can't help but wonder, why do you go on quoting an idiot, who never adds anything of value to any conversation? I find it hard to believe you do not block out his inane comments, much less quote them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stupidity should be painful.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	786909

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Jimbo -
    You came off sounding like a reasonably mature person until you came to that last word.
    If you don't think math is important (which a high percentage of our students are failing) then I stand by my comments - it goes for anybody. Your post was who needs math they have pocket calcullators - that is a stupid remark.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Jimbo -

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I don't remember how to do long division with pencil and paper anymore.
    How about the math required for the asteriod that is screaming at us right now at 24,000 mph and last week NASA launched a satellite they hope to hit it in the side and nudge it off it's present, Earth collision course. If you don't know the value of Math, figure that with your pocket calculator idiot.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I don't remember how to do long division with pencil and paper anymore.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Math problems are resolved with pocket calculators..

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

That can also be carried over to include race ! PC could be greatly enhanced with a little education. A report out of California stated the schools there graduated 84% of it’s students.....sounds like good news, right ? However, only 26% of those graduates were proficient in reading !!! Just how does America hope to compete with the rest of the world ?
    In the name of equity*, some schools/colleges are dropping "advanced placement" math classes.

*standards lowered so that any mental ability can make a passing grade

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad