No announcement yet.

Voting Rights Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's that lack of civility thing again.

Comment

Yeah, murder and rioting is a lack of civility isn't it?

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Especially at the Capitol Building.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	sjw-outrage-covid-vaccine.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	786846 ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!

Comment

Bubba -
            How true.
            I often remain silent to avoid offending a certain member of this forum who seems to be obsessed with the word, "nitwit."
            I feel sorry for him being stuck in Germany so long.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
              Click image for larger version  Name:	sjw-outrage-covid-vaccine.jpg Views:	26 Size:	33.4 KB ID:	786846 ....and I think we ALL know who (whom?) I'm speaking of! LOL!
              That can also be carried over to include race ! PC could be greatly enhanced with a little education. A report out of California stated the schools there graduated 84% of their students.....sounds like good news, right ? However, only 26% of those graduates were proficient in reading !!! Just how does America hope to
              compete with the rest of the world ?
              bowhunter75richard
              ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
              Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 12-08-2021, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

That can also be carried over to include race ! PC could be greatly enhanced with a little education. A report out of California stated the schools there graduated 84% of it’s students.....sounds like good news, right ? However, only 26% of those graduates were proficient in reading !!! Just how does America hope to compete with the rest of the world ?
                Math is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

That can also be carried over to include race ! PC could be greatly enhanced with a little education. A report out of California stated the schools there graduated 84% of it’s students.....sounds like good news, right ? However, only 26% of those graduates were proficient in reading !!! Just how does America hope to compete with the rest of the world ?
                  In the name of equity*, some schools/colleges are dropping "advanced placement" math classes.

*standards lowered so that any mental ability can make a passing grade

Comment

Math problems are resolved with pocket calculators..

Comment

I don't remember how to do long division with pencil and paper anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        I don't remember how to do long division with pencil and paper anymore.
                        How about the math required for the asteriod that is screaming at us right now at 24,000 mph and last week NASA launched a satellite they hope to hit it in the side and nudge it off it's present, Earth collision course. If you don't know the value of Math, figure that with your pocket calculator idiot.

Comment

Jimbo -
                          You came off sounding like a reasonably mature person until you came to that last word.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Jimbo -
                            You came off sounding like a reasonably mature person until you came to that last word.
                            If you don't think math is important (which a high percentage of our students are failing) then I stand by my comments - it goes for anybody. Your post was who needs math they have pocket calcullators - that is a stupid remark.

Comment

jhjimbo, quoting the HAPOPS: Jimbo -

I can't help but wonder, why do you go on quoting an idiot, who never adds anything of value to any conversation? I find it hard to believe you do not block out his inane comments, much less quote them.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Stupidity should be painful.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	786909

Comment

So far he is not one of my blocked. But I don't know why.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad