Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    From the Babylon Bee, At the age of 98, Bob Dole switches parties. He will be voting Democrat in the future!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Uh oh. Bubba is posting about home test kits. Figures he might be joining Danbo in the ranks of "newly infected", I mean what's to worry when you have horse goo to drink. Next thing you know Bubba will tell us covid is an airborne virus and maybe even dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied

Rattling off a list of praises for former President Donald Trump during an interview with Donald Trump Jr., Fox News host Sean Hannity falsely claimed that under Trump, the U.S. completely scrapped its reliance on oil imports from Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern countries.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-chec...160012404.html

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Two years after Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran has cut in half the time it would need to produce enough weapons-grade fuel for a nuclear bomb.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/08...hdrawal-jcpoa/
    Tehran should realize, muck with Israel and they will have more sand than they ever thought possible.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I believe the Israelis had an interesting approach to the problem when they started murdering the Iranian nuclear scientists on the streets of Iran.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    II will believe dangerous Trump voters when pigs fly.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Negotiations are still pending.

https://abcnews.go.com/International...talks-81566250
    Last edited by 99explorer; 12-06-2021, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    They failed specatularly! Congratulations snowhole!. Democrats weakening the USA is succeding !
    Lets GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The Biden administration rescinded former president Donald Trump’s restoration of U.N. sanctions on Iran, an announcement that could help Washington move toward rejoining the 2015 nuclear agreement aimed at reining in the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Biden has dropped sanctions and the Iranians are selling oil hand over fist at the new high prices that Biden has arranged for them. If Biden and the Democrats were fighting the USA I don't know how you could tell the difference from their current actions. The Democrats and the media are on the other side in the war against Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Congratulations snowhole!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Two years after Trump withdrew from the Iran nuclear deal, Tehran has cut in half the time it would need to produce enough weapons-grade fuel for a nuclear bomb.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/08...hdrawal-jcpoa/
    Last edited by 99explorer; 12-06-2021, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Why would the Chicoms develop a variant that is LESS dangerous than the previous variants?
    Maybe they screwed up OR to lead our investigators off the trail. We will know all the answere in about 100 yrears if anyone is left.

Iranians are at it again, they backed out of part of nuclear deal. They are working Biden and Sec of State real bad. We are playing checkers and they are playing 3 rd level chess.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Why would the Chicoms develop a variant that is LESS dangerous than the previous variants?

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I heard a blurb the other day from a virologist that it is impossible for a virus to mutate to have 30 spike proteins if not manufactured in a lab.
    To my simple mind, that would appear to make sense ! Otherwise, it would seem that we would have unlimited viruses all the time if it was a natural happening, or at least unlimited mutations of present viruses. I do realize we have several present viruses, but nothing that has kept mutating into new forms that require new identities !

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    Jimbo, I try not to think in that manner, but it is becoming more difficult not to do so ! I have not the least bit of trust in china, or their regards or concerns for human life.
    I heard a blurb the other day from a virologist that it is impossible for a virus to mutate to have 30 spike proteins if not manufactured in a lab.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad