New Statistics On The Danger of Voting for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Statistics On The Danger of Voting for Trump

Two separate studies came out over the weekend comparing the states Trump won by the greatest margins and the counties that went heavily Trump.

​​​​​​https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...vid-death-rate

​​​​​​https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...incinnati-ohio

The second shows risk of dying of covid twice as high in red states. The first compares counties that went Trump by 60% vs Biden by 60%. Amongst those strong partisan counties the death rate is 2.7 times higher in Trump counties. Vax rate skewed also. You can even enter the name of your own county to see how you did.

I've known 3 people in the last two weeks that had to go to the hospital and were put on oxygen. All were strong Trump supporters Two are both back out but toting O2 bottles around behind them and looking at a long recovery, the third will probably die. All believed in those nutty cures, and then it was too late for the monoclonal antibodies. None even knew about the meters you buy for ten bucks and put on your finger.

My county that went 58% Trump had higher Vax rate than average and only slightly higher death rate, lotta seniors here. High Plains conservatives are maybe not so typical. They like science and medicine just fine.

From ABC News,. Vermont has the Highest Vaccination Rate in the Country, so why are Cases Surging???

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I am still wondering.......are these new variants just variants of the original virus, or are we being subjected to a totally new form of viruses by the original commie bastards ? This issue has been going on too long not to have concerns as to just what is ‘going on’ !

Comment

I used to think I had a handle on understanding this thing. With this ohmicron variant they have 15 different ways of saying they just don't know what the heck is up. Two months from now I'd think they'll have lots of data, but for now your guess is as good as mine.

I'd think in a couple weeks we should know what the mortality rate is like, and how it is for the vaccinated.

I just wish there were a non confrontational way to tell all my friends to get vaxed, I don't want to offend anyone.

Comment

Rock, when my 2-3 month trip to Germany was planned Feb. of 2020 I had some thoughts about doing so, but because of family wishes there that I visit, I did. That trip extended to 16 months as a result of the virus. As a result of travel restrictions and laws about re-entry into the states, I found it necessary to become vaccinated and did so in order to get my butt back home. With all the new variants, do I feel any safer now as a result of being vaccinated, also with a booster.........I am not too sure !! As far as others being offended regarding other’s thoughts on vaccinations, is totally up to them.

Comment

It's all Bidens fault. People voted for him because he was going to defeat the virus. Turns out, all anyone can do is be a positive cheerleader, like Trump. Biden is a corrupt, doddering fool. He lied about the virus, he lied about economy, and he lied about his corrupt family. I'm vaccinated against the virus, but there is no defence against the Democrat destruction loose in the country.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Very true labrador, there is no defense in regards to the idiocy of biden, with the exception of educating the people that the giving of free money to voters is not the answer to their problems as proclaimed by our non-leader !

FJB

Comment

Keeping the Second Amendment strong, avoiding urban areas, and maintaining situational awareness is your only defence. Let's hope the cheating can be controlled in future elections. Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I have fears labrador, that the success the dimwits had with their little ‘tricks’ in the last election, has given them confidence that they can and will repeat most of them. Why change success, will be their rally call !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                    I am still wondering.......are these new variants just variants of the original virus, or are we being subjected to a totally new form of viruses by the original commie bastards ? This issue has been going on too long not to have concerns as to just what is ‘going on’ !

I still think we are in the begining of a biological war with China. They don't want to destroy the Country, they just want to kill all the people. They can sneak in a new virus or variant with whatever characteristics they want in what ever Country they want and any time they want and we would never know until it is too late. I think Covid is a practice run. Wuhan is still in operation of 'gain of function'. I ask in an earlier post why do all the viruses and mutants come from outsde the Country ?

Comment

Jimbo, I try not to think in that manner, but it is becoming more difficult not to do so ! I have not the least bit of trust in china, or their regards or concerns for human life.

Comment

Bowhunter the lack of concern for human life in China isn't even possible to explain in terms that might be understood. They're generally less murderous but if need be it's not even an issue.

Their government however is very concerned with remaining in power, and in order to do so they have to keep all those people fed and prospering. China hasn't had a hit to their GDP like this since Tiananmen 30 years ago. They've had problems in their stock market, huge bankruptcies from very large companies. If people's lives aren't improving five or six percent per year they get restless. It's the deal with the devil. The people put up with the CCP, and the party keeps things getting much better every year.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                          Jimbo, I try not to think in that manner, but it is becoming more difficult not to do so ! I have not the least bit of trust in china, or their regards or concerns for human life.
                          I heard a blurb the other day from a virologist that it is impossible for a virus to mutate to have 30 spike proteins if not manufactured in a lab.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I heard a blurb the other day from a virologist that it is impossible for a virus to mutate to have 30 spike proteins if not manufactured in a lab.
                            To my simple mind, that would appear to make sense ! Otherwise, it would seem that we would have unlimited viruses all the time if it was a natural happening, or at least unlimited mutations of present viruses. I do realize we have several present viruses, but nothing that has kept mutating into new forms that require new identities !

Comment

Why would the Chicoms develop a variant that is LESS dangerous than the previous variants?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Omicron
                                jhjimbo
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                by jhjimbo
                                I did not know it was that high. And, long term is much more than taste - they are talking heart and other organs....
                                Today, 03:32 PM
                              • Omicron
                                jhjimbo
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                by jhjimbo
                                Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.
                                11-26-2021, 02:05 PM
                              • Reply to Jmo
                                jhjimbo
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                by jhjimbo
                                IF Russia ousts the Ukraine Government, the question is, can he hold it ??
                                Today, 03:27 PM
                              • Jmo
                                jhjimbo
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                by jhjimbo
                                Two huge forces at play right now and one lurking in the background and I am not sure if they are coupled. On the one hand we have Powell and his hesitancy...
                                Today, 03:19 PM
                              • Reply to Jmo
                                jhjimbo
                                ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                                by jhjimbo
                                The news makes a big thing about the State Dept require Americans to leave our Embassy. Do you think if Russians got to Kiev they would harm our Embassy...
                                Today, 03:25 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X