GA Raffensperger (sp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA Raffensperger (sp)

Trump asked in the phone call with Sec. of State in GA for specifically 11780 votes to be found because that was exactly the number an audit showed were stolen from Trump, AND would give the Election to Trump. I may be off on the exact number but that is why Trump asked for the exact number stolen from him. Of course, the MSM put a big spin on the request saying Trump was asking to throw the Election. NOT SO, he was asking the Sec. to find the exact number of stolen votes that belonged to Trump and to return only those back to Trump.

How did Trump know the exact number of Georgia votes that were "stolen" from him?
    An "audit"? Tell us more about that.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      How did Trump know the exact number of Georgia votes that were "stolen" from him?
      An "audit"? Tell us more about that.
      Look it up yourself.

Comment

What a coincidence!!! 11780 was exactly the number Trump lost by. He demanded the ol switcheroo to 11780+1. Maybe he just figured any votes that cause him to lose are fraud?

Comment

When Trump said he wanted the GA official to find him more votes, I think he meant like in the trunk of a car in somebody's garage. People would understand that:-))

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            When Trump said he wanted the GA official to find him more votes, I think he meant like in the trunk of a car in somebody's garage. People would understand that:-))
            How soon you forget - it was the fraudulent votes brought in by Stacy Abrams - audit count of Her actual votes came up to 11 780.

Comment

After Biden won the 2020 U.S. presidential election, both The New York Times and The Washington Post credited Abrams with a large boost in Democratic votes in Georgia and an estimated 800,000 new voter registrations..

Comment

Exit polls show that 91 percent of Black women voted for Biden. They were driven by disdain for Trump as well as the representation they see in Harris, a woman of both Jamaican and Indian heritage, atop the Democratic ticket.

Comment

The problem was with the 800,000 mail in ballots.

She is a crackpot cheat and still thinks she is Governor.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Manage Recoil and Accuracy
                    by Ernie
                    Most people when hunting, pop their head up right after the shot (and sometimes come completely off the gun), instead of keeping to down on the cheek-piece....
                    Today, 12:00 PM
                  • Manage Recoil and Accuracy
                    by jhjimbo
                    I agree with a lot in this article. My comment is, make a good first shot and the importance of a second shot declines.
                    Leaning into the rifle...
                    05-17-2022, 01:03 PM
                  • Reply to New Weatherby Load
                    by Ernie
                    Plan to use the 166 grain Hammer Hunter with my 300 SAUM center-grip XP-100 build: Elk XP!
                    Today, 11:57 AM
                  • New Weatherby Load
                    by jhjimbo
                    Weatherby now loads the 'Hammer' bullet in the .300WbyMag....
                    05-19-2022, 11:48 AM
                  • Reply to The Dirty Thirty
                    by Milldawg
                    Nice looking rig and good shooting. Someday I may have some time to purse such activities at that level....
                    Today, 10:42 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X