Why Is It ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is It ??

Why is it all the viruses and mutants eminate from outside the United States ? Anybody know ??

Probably because of their low vaccination rates.

Comment

The South African doctor who identified omicron describes the symptoms as "mild."

Comment

Great post pH!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Despite what Homaski et al thought, the American medical community is (was?) the best in the world.
          The rest of the world lost thousands, if not millions, of children to polio, measles, whooping cough, tetanus and other maladies.
          The U S. identified a disease, discovered the origins and worked on a cure for the disease and a way to curb the carriers at their origins.

Back in the 50's, Texas had a problem with screw worms. They killed new born calves* and were responsible for a big decrease in the whitetail population.
          American scientists/veterinarians and game biologist came up with irradiating male screw worm flies, effectively sterilizing them and began releasing them into the wild.
          Within a year or so, the screw worm fly literally disappeared from South Texas.
          American medical ingenuity and technology has been a step ahead of the world since penicillin!

* - they laid their eggs on the navel of new born calves, fawns and other creatures. The worm then literally killed the host.

Comment

he US has 4% of the world's population but 25% of its coronavirus cases.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/healt...rnd/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              he US has 4% of the world's population but 25% of its coronavirus cases.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/healt...rnd/index.html
              We're great at spending billions and inventing vaccines, horrible at working together to keep everyone safe.

Comment

We have a large macho element to contend with.

Comment

We have a large fat element to deal with.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

lab -
                    I think a bold fellow like yourself should post an avatar of his choosing, rather than hiding behind the shadow of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                      We have a large fat element to deal with.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                      I resemble that remark I’m 5’11” 245 lbs and I will work any man into the ground. So fat has shit to do with it. I survived covid. And agree let’s go Brandon!

Comment

I resemble that remark too! I'm old and fat. Fat people seem to be overly represented in covid hospitalizations and deaths. Of course I am only reporting what I've read. The media misrepresents so much that assuming what you read to be accurate is perhaps unwarranted!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly.
                            We are until someone talks shit. It’s 2021 we should be a protected class.

Comment

Milldawg -
                              You don't look so fat in this picture.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad