X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitch270
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard

What can I do to help you with your ‘issue’, ‘problem’ or the eradication of your ‘irony’ ? 🤔 😉
    Ain’t goin there. Never ever……

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    To quote Sammy Hagar.

“ I know this guy named Richard,
    He’s my rednecked friend…..”

The irony is killing me.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I would be interested in reading any product reviews from members of this forum.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    Richard, Richard, Richard! For once, I am at a loss for words!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    As if hunters/fishermen don't already get a bad rap! 🤣

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    This particular article appeared on internet news (Smart News) last evening. As a news item, I was just wondering if it was actually news worthy. I was rather surprised to see it prominently displayed as a open source of news as the details of the issue were not too, umm non-detailed. This did not appear as a add per se......

Leave a comment:

• fitch270
    replied
    Can’t wait to see what ads start showing up now Richard. My wife questions it I’m blaming you!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
    Lol you got me to look it up ! Kudos
    look up what ?

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Lol you got me to look it up ! Kudos

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    This new product could prove to present some interesting results or happenings if used at/or in incorrect situations ! It is stated to be functional on a unlimited and undetected basis. The undetected part, I am not too sure of under several occurrences. What are the prospects of a market for this gizmo ?
    What is it ?

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    started a topic We-Vibe Bond........

We-Vibe Bond........

This new product could prove to present some interesting results or happenings if used at/or in incorrect situations ! It is stated to be functional on a unlimited and undetected basis. The undetected part, I am not too sure of under several occurrences. What are the prospects of a market for this gizmo ?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad