Clear All

• You decide.....

Who is in the right?
    Why?
    Who did what wrong?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...er-you-decide/

CFP the source for idiots.

Comment

About the seventh paragraph down, says it all. If Read had left, and pursued legal options, he would be alive today. Not leaving, threatening to kill Carruth, and being on another person's property, all add up to stupidity. Stupidity got Read killed.

“When a trespassing Chad Read advanced on Mr. Carruth, who was standing within feet of the front door of his home and office, employees there, Mr. Read said I’ll take your gun and effing kill you with it and then tried to. It was then and only then did that gun get pointed at Mr. Read at the fatal moment,” Carruth’s attorney said. “Mr. Read had every opportunity to leave, to try to escalate the situation. He was threatening to others. Police had been called and he knew that, Mr. Carruth came out the door, the gun pointed in the air and told him to leave. Most people would have.”

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
        Who is in the right?
        Why?
        Who did what wrong?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...er-you-decide/
        Self defense.

Comment

Could be self defense, but I’m thinking Carruth had been poking the bear for quite awhile before shooting him. That article reads like spin to me, gotta be more to the story.

Comment

Do any of you know what a "super male" is?
            A female has two X chromosomes.
            A male has one X and one Y chromosome.
            A "super male" has one X and two Y chromosomes.
            I know you have all seen them. Mostly they tend to be large, over 6 feet. Most are overweight and the most distinguishing feature is... they are bull stout and have never looked at the inside of a gym!
            Just like 'roid rage, they are often ill tempered and bullies.

I have a feeling Teal Tee was a "YY" male and felt he was ten foot tall and bullet proof. Black shirt proved him wrong.

It's not the first time I've seen one of those naturally 'roid infused apes think they can control a situation with fear and strength.

Honestly, we can all have our opinions, but it's going to be the local LEO's (PD, SO) to decide if Black Shirt should be charged and a Grand Jury will then decide IF Black Shirt goes on trial and WHAT the charges will be.

Comment

Just another take on the situation.
              Carruth (shooter) may be in some deep doo doo!

Again, Texas is a Grand Jury state. We'll see what those folks cook up!

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11...essons-n482485

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad