• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Is it the disease or the vaccine?
    We believe the vaccine doesn't work.
    What makes me laugh is some people on here come out and say
    pfizer third booster neutralizes the Omnicron variant.

Hello my wife has three of those worthless shots.

Comment

A 96% effective vaccine is not much good if you are in the 4%.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

God Bless her!
        For her sake and yours, I pray it isn't perio- or myocarditis. Already lost one good friend to that stuff.

Comment

Dan, people react to vaccines in different ways. No 2 people are the same. There is enough similarity that vaccines work for MOST individuals but there are always the exceptions.
          For example, just in blood groups there are two Rh factors + and - for groups A,B,O,and AB blood types. In this small example there are 8 variations of blood types. . Easy for people to show their differences. Cross matches are necessary because you can't mix the blood types. It used to be even a pregnant Mother could kill her baby if she had a O+ blood type and her baby is O - thankfully we now have a drug to prevent that.
          Look at all the people that have different allergies. That is their personal reaction to various antigens. Same thing is happening with Covid and it's mutants.
          Hope your wife recovers soon and this explanation helps why some people get worse sickness than others.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Dan, people react to vaccines in different ways. No 2 people are the same. There is enough similarity that vaccines work for MOST individuals but there are always the exceptions.
            For example, just in blood groups there are two Rh factors + and - for groups A,B,O,and AB blood types. In this small example there are 8 variations of blood types. . Easy for people to show their differences. Cross matches are necessary because you can't mix the blood types. It used to be even a pregnant Mother could kill her baby if she had a O+ blood type and her baby is O - thankfully we now have a drug to prevent that.
            Look at all the people that have different allergies. That is their personal reaction to various antigens. Same thing is happening with Covid and it's mutants.
            Hope your wife recovers soon and this explanation helps why some people get worse sickness than others.
            Gee it's funny that of the. 11 people who have Covid vid in my family the vaccinated have it worse.

You don't believe the government on elections but believe it on Heath issues.
            None of us including you are experts on Covid.

Actually I have more real experience with Covid than you do.. I actually have the virus.

The vaccines aren't working. If that statement frightens you maybe you should self isolate.

Comment

Gee it's funny that of the. 11 people who have Covid vid in my family the vaccinated have it worse.

You don't believe the government on elections but believe it on Heath issues.
              None of us including you are experts on Covid.

Actually I have more real experience with Covid than you do.. I actually have the virus.

The vaccines aren't working. If that statement frightens you maybe you should self isolate.
              I guess my example went right over your head.
              How can you say your wife's vaccination is not working? She could be even sicker IF she did not have a vaccine.

I never mentioned Covid, only how people react differently to different antigens. Go ahead and forget about what I said.

P.S. I don't believe governments about almost everything.
              Last edited by jhjimbo; 12-10-2021, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I guess my example went right over your head.
                How can you say your wife's vaccination is not working? She could be even sicker IF she did not have a vaccine.

I never mentioned Covid, only how people react differently to different antigens. Go ahead and forget about what I said.

P.S. I don't believe governments about almost everything.
                So if she wasn't vaccinated she could be worse? Haha I'm unvaccinated why am I not dead?
                Bullsh-t!

Comment

Jimbo -
                  Give up on it.
                  He does not understand the concept that the perfect should not be the enemy of the good.

Comment

Florida has no mask or vaccine mandates and has the lowest infection/death rate in the US.
                    I'd say both masks and vaccine mandates are merely attempts to control a people.

Comment

Yeah, right.
                      The advice of medical professionals has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                        Florida has no mask or vaccine mandates and has the lowest infection/death rate in the US.
                        I'd say both masks and vaccine mandates are merely attempts to control a people.
                        Florida has 288.8 deaths per 100,000 as of today, the 11th highest rate in the nation.
                        ​​​​​​http://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visualization/
                        Danbo=Dumbo

Comment

Scroll downabout 12 or 13 paragraphs where she says it is sad to see so many young people not make it.
                          Nurse Who Got First COVID Shot in the U.S. Pushes for Greater Uptake | MedPage Today

Comment

white smoke, we have a pope

Comment

We have been lied to. We were told Wuhan lab was a level 4 Lab. It is not, it is a level 2.
                              There is a whole list of leaks of viruses thad have caused Pandemics. It does not look good as Wuhan is STILL working on 'gain of function' research supported by Fuci.

Taiwanese Lab Leak Sharpens Debate on Pandemic Origin (theepochtimes.com)

Comment

Omicron infections double every 3 days. Previous mutant infections doubled about every week.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  To say they are "spooky" is an understatement....and they travel in herds with lot'sa eagle eye vision eyeballs to watch on all directions!...
                                  Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                                • BIG deer! (?)
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  We came down to south Texas to spend a few days with the youngest.
                                  We helped assemble a chicken house/run.
                                  This morning, we all walked out...
                                  09-25-2022, 09:43 AM
                                • Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                                  by 99explorer
                                  I knew a cattle rancher back in central Texas who shot an aoudad that had wandered onto his property, having escaped from an exotic game ranch.
                                  Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                                • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                  by fitch270
                                  Jackson Browne

”Doctor My Eyes”

Yesterday, 10:03 PM
                                • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                  by fitch270
                                  Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X