• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch the video.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...thread-monday/

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      Tough luck, danbo.
      I have a gut feeling you'll be just fine.
      At least you're not having to sit out a hunting season! (I wouldn't! I'd "quarantine" in my box blind! LOL!)

Aren't the Great Outdoors "great"! 😉!
      Peace, tranquility with no one around!

You assume that I'm well enough to hunt.
      My cough is enough to scare away anything within 50 miles. Now I don't have severe symptoms but can barely get up off the couch.

I wish I just had sniffles and could hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
        You’ll be out before muzzleloader season is over Dan, hang in there.

The Kid was cleared from quarantine yesterday, he was pool tested for his college classes otherwise we wouldn’t have known he had it. The entire college was tested after the Thanksgiving break. My wife was tested the same day, she was negative.

I finally got my official positive test today so I may get to hunt the last weekend of bow/ muzzle season. If I feel better.

Technically I wasn't supposed to quarantine until today but if I didn't a lot of other people would be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

I finally got my official positive test today so I may get to hunt the last weekend of bow/ muzzle season. If I feel better.

Technically I wasn't supposed to quarantine until today but if I didn't a lot of other people would be sick.
          "Break a leg" mi amigo!
          Here's hoping the "hunting gods" smile upon you!

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes guys.
            I've had the flu and other viruses that were much worse but resolved themselves in a few days.
            This virus has been slowly kicking my ass and made me weak. I've had this never ending cough for 10 days now and no sign of it going away.
            I no longer have the strength to draw my bow.

My wife is fully vaccinated and has the same symptoms I have.

Daughter has it but her immune system seems to be winning.

Comment

Geez Dan,hope the worst is over. Sounds like you are holding your own - get plenty of rest.
              Did the Dr. giveanything for the deep breathing and cough ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                Geez Dan,hope the worst is over. Sounds like you are holding your own - get plenty of rest.
                Did the Dr. giveanything for the deep breathing and cough ?
                I haven't seen a need to see a doctor, my breathing is fine . Just a cough and weakness.

Comment

Don't forget you've got the days they added this year, too, the five days from Christmas to New Year's (if that isn't what you meant already).

Comment

Did the test tell Covid or one of it's mutations ? Or just positive?

Comment

I go for a stress test tomorrow, then to the Goodyear store for a couple of tires. Hate to go to places like these because you are confined for some period of time. I will wash with my Yeti Pot when I return home.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Did the test tell Covid or one of it's mutations ? Or just positive?
                        Just positive for Covid.
                        The dr office , drug stores and other testing sites around here are overwhelmed with sick people getting tested

Comment

Contact tracker just called me and said i have no need to quarantine anymore. I've had the virus 10 days . I'm no longer contagious even with my cough.
                          He will give me an extension until I feel better .

He also told me I was most contagious before I showed any symptoms.

He also said everyone ( vaccinated included) will get this eventually.

My wife is fully vaccinated and boostered and me and my daughter are unvaccinated. We all have the same symptoms and weakness except my cough is a lot worse. So in my opinion my wife's vaccine offered very little protection from this virus.

Comment

"I no longer have the strength to draw my bow." and you might not for a long time, but at least you owned those libs.

Comment

Well I seemed to turn a corner today. Although still tired cough is better and feel a lot better.

I just wish my wife's three Pfizer shots offered more protection for her than my unvaccinated immune system offered me.

She is doing worse. Seems to me and her it should be the other way around.

Comment

Well I seemed to turn a corner today. Although still tired cough is better and feel a lot better.

I just wish my wife's three Pfizer shots offered more protection for her than my unvaccinated immune system offered me.

She is doing worse. Seems to me and her it should be the other way around.
                                Is it the disease or the vaccine?
                                Last edited by FirstBubba; 12-09-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Primaries in PA and GA
                                  by labrador12
                                  I voted for the homeschooling, concealed carry ultra MAGA Kathy Barnette and Doug Mastriano. Both of them were in DC on Jan 6. Time to put the big HURT...
                                  Today, 03:41 PM
                                • Primaries in PA and GA
                                  by rock rat
                                  They are soon, next week and the week after I'm thinking. The two Trump candidates aren't very Trumpy in my view. Dr Oz would be a better fit with the...
                                  05-12-2022, 08:08 AM
                                • Reply to Buffalo Shooting
                                  by labrador12
                                  Meadow's dad mentioned that this idiot shooter went to Buffalo because he knew the odds of running into anyone who could shoot back were poor. Gunfree...
                                  Today, 03:37 PM
                                • Buffalo Shooting
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  18 yo goes into a grocery store dressed in body armor and tactical gear. Records everything as he shoots 13 people.
                                  Gov. Kathy Hochul jumped all...
                                  05-15-2022, 12:24 AM
                                • Reply to Future of Energy
                                  by labrador12
                                  Hey Snowhole, you got a link for that??

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                                  Today, 03:30 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...