Omicron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    It may be difficult to distinguish some ‘news’, but certainly not this. How is the vaccine able to distinguish one vaccinated as an atheist from a non-atheist. Does it not sound just a little on the goofy side ???

Comment

• In a Medical newsletter, 5 bacteria are now drug resistant. Bacteria that used to be treatable with antibiotics. Indiscriminate use is the main reason. As bacteria mutated they learned how to resist the antibiotics, just like viruses will do. Resistant bacteria kill 5 million people each year.
      Antibiotics and antibiotic cocktails (mixtures) are them selves very toxic and they are already at maximum allowable dosages.
      I saw a case of resistance in ICU at SAC Hospital in Omaha, treating a young girl about 24yo, she had a sepsis in her knee and had lapsed into a coma for over a week with septicemia. Nothing we had had any effect on the infection and it was the consensus of the Dr's she was not going to recover. A young, athletic girl and she was going to die from a bacteria.
      I went in one day and to my surprised she was sitting up and getting some fluids and baby food - sitting there like she had never had a problem. All the Dr's told us we had just witnessed a Mirical as nothing we had would have saved her.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
        In a Medical newsletter, 5 bacteria are now drug resistant. Bacteria that used to be treatable with antibiotics. Indiscriminate use is the main reason. As bacteria mutated they learned how to resist the antibiotics, just like viruses will do. Resistant bacteria kill 5 million people each year.
        Antibiotics and antibiotic cocktails (mixtures) are them selves very toxic and they are already at maximum allowable dosages.
        I saw a case of resistance in ICU at SAC Hospital in Omaha, treating a young girl about 24yo, she had a sepsis in her knee and had lapsed into a coma for over a week with septicemia. Nothing we had had any effect on the infection and it was the consensus of the Dr's she was not going to recover. A young, athletic girl and she was going to die from a bacteria.
        I went in one day and to my surprised she was sitting up and getting some fluids and baby food - sitting there like she had never had a problem. All the Dr's told us we had just witnessed a Mirical as nothing we had would have saved her.
        Eventually won't all bacteria become antibiotic resistant because of over use?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Eventually won't all bacteria become antibiotic resistant because of over use?
          As bacteria and viruses mutate, so will medical technogies..... IF....the CDC, NIH, NIAID and all them other damn Gov't bureaus will stay the hell out of the way! 🤬!

Comment

• https://youtu.be/x65tOyHuYbE

Comment

• Vaccinated considered "unvaccinated" for 14 days after jab statistically! 🤯
              Hospitalized within 14 days of jab?
              Victim counted as unvaccinated!
              Dies within 14 days of jab?
              Again, victim counted as "unvaccinated"!

WT....?

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...inated-deaths/

BTW, this "hospitalized/died within 14 days of the jab" scenario "skews" the datum to show more unvaxxed victims and less vaxxed victims.
              Nuthin' like "cooking the books"!
              ...but that's liberal SOP!
              Make it look like sumpin' it ain't!
              Bunch of retards.
              Last edited by FirstBubba; 01-30-2022, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Yup. Surprise surprise. You aren't considered fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after your second shot, and now the highest level in the US is boosted which I believe the earliest they give it is 3 months after the last regular shot.

If you spent less time reading stupid charts for non readers like you linked to none of this would be a surprise. Before the first vaccine was given to anyone it was public knowledge that the vaccines were at best 95%, and that they might deteriorate and need a booster.

This is why we should promote reading in schools, so you can read things written in sentences and paragraphs and go to good sources like the CDC instead of those bogus web sites you inhabit. Don't' take so much pride in being ignorant Bubba, read a little.

Comment

• PH said he had a cold - get well soon.

To:you Details
                  https://www.medpagetoday.com/opinion...un=g1781371d0r

Comment

• IF BA.2 Omicron mutation ever proves to be more virulent we are in trouble, it is 10 times more contagious than Omicron itself. It's nickname is Stealth because it is hard to test for and identify.

Comment

• A couple of tips: for vomiting/upset stomach take flat ginger ale. Stir all the carbonate bubbles out of it. Also, don't leave your stomach empty. It contains really strong Hydrochloric Acid. Best to eat a slice of regular bread. For diarrhea I use PeptoBismol.

glad you feel better.

Comment

• Wishing you health Pig just in case this is unblocked, same to your family. Sounds bad.

Comment

• OK, I'll use this platform to ask, since it's the most recent to cover the Covid thing.

Medical experts have hoisted Johns- Hopkins as the power to worship about everything Covid. They just said we wasted 2 years. Lockdown was unnecessary. Anybody want to rant about false science? They played us. I'm seriously pissed about the whole fake thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                            OK, I'll use this platform to ask, since it's the most recent to cover the Covid thing.

Medical experts have hoisted Johns- Hopkins as the power to worship about everything Covid. They just said we wasted 2 years. Lockdown was unnecessary. Anybody want to rant about false science? They played us. I'm seriously pissed about the whole fake thing.
                            I think a lot of decisions were based on the available information AT THE TIME. This Bio attack from China is a new thing and took us some time to learn about it. I expect there will be additional waves of attack in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                              OK, I'll use this platform to ask, since it's the most recent to cover the Covid thing.

I've said all along that masks, lockdowns and social distancing were useless.
                              The disease is real. The "hoax" is the fear and paranoia about the disease.

Comment

• Bubba -
                                Well, it seems like a hoax to you because you are so brave.
                                You deserve a medal.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad