X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent post Franci20.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

• Anti-vaxxers are spreading the conspiracy theory that Bob Saget died from a booster shot, after the same hoax spread about Betty White.

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxxers-...230416010.html

Numerous users on far-right fringe forums were spreading a baseless conspiracy theory on Tuesday that the 65-year-old died after receiving a COVID-19 booster shot — which is safe and effective in thwarting serious disease, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 01-11-2022, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Those bozos on the far right are giving us conservatives a bad name.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

The polio vaccine prevented polio.
          The small pox vaccine prevented small pox.
          The MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine prevented MMR.
          ?
          A very basic misunderstanding of vaccines. One can only hope certain genetic lines are a dead end.

Comment

• "... My point about Tucker is that he's a conservative but bashes republicans as much as dimwits ..."

Yes sir. Tucker doesn't suffer dummies nor is he afraid to compliment anyone he feels deserves an "Atta boy!", regardless of political affiliation.

THAT.....is honesty!

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
              A deep cleaning, indeed. You know the old saying, and l think Trump underestimated it's truth, "It's hard to drain the swamp when you're up to your ass in alligators ".
              I’ve been wondering for some time now just why the hell I bother with this place and that saying pretty much sums it up.

‘Bout the only other question is, should I leave quietly or go scorched earth and make it memorable?

Comment

• Don't go away mad.
                Just go away!

Comment

• Some reporting said Saget got a vaccine a few days before he died. He could of had a heart arythemia but not necessarily from the vaccine.

Comment

• Originally posted by fitch270 View Post

I’ve been wondering for some time now just why the hell I bother with this place and that saying pretty much sums it up.

‘Bout the only other question is, should I leave quietly or go scorched earth and make it memorable?

Because you are the voice of reason that keeps most of us as balanced as we can be.

Comment

• I have a big problem with Hannity, and that is lightfoot lindsey grahamnsty. Hannity keeps having him on, but seems not to realize that lightfoot and mitch the turtle are hand-in-glove with upchuck schumer.
                      Tucker Carlson seems to play no favorites, as demonstrated by his calling out Ted Cruz and taking the good senator to the woodshed, verbally.

Comment

• Experts say Covid will probably never be extinct - because so many different animals can be infected with it and of course they can't be vaccinated.

They also said just because Omicron is 'mild' does not mean the next mutant will be more or less virulent.

Comment

• yep, who knows about the next one. Hope everyone saves the free rapid tests that come too late. I read all kinds of supposition, who knows.

Comment

• Today we passed the 2K dead per day using weekly smoothing mark. Haven't seen it this high since Delta. We've had 4 peaks, the first when we were first hit and in denial, then people got scared, they closed schools and businesses, and then people got lazy and political and we got hit real hard combined with winter in the northern states, then the vaccine. And the vaccine brought us back to near normal, then Delta, and we never have gone down so far ever since Delta, bouncing around 1000 deaths a day ever since, now we've climbed up to 2K, but infections seem to be dropping so deaths should turn around before too long. I bet things are pretty much down to that near normal we had prior to Delta, by March.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 7.35.33 AM.png
Views:	62
Size:	657.7 KB
ID:	790299

Comment

• Those virus figures must be wrong rat ! We were promised by our no-sense leader (?) that he would eliminate the virus, that is what won the presidency for the turkey...........WHAT ?? You actually mean we have been ‘fibbed’ to by Mr. Honesty..........I am heart broken. What have politics come to under such truthfulness..........

Comment

• I have seen hints that the next mutant may be able to get around the antibodies we have from the vaccines. Another news flash is that Delta and Omicron have combined into one called Deltacom.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad