X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhr -
    You've got that right.

Comment

• From #1 Bubba: "Well, we've already had one Canajan around here that proved to be idiotic! Guess that just goes to show the rest of them are too!"

Anybody heard anything from or about the Canajan phony lately? Last time I saw anything, he was posting pictures of his canned hunt in Africa and bragging as usual. He probably took all the jabs and boosters, and possibly turned into Quasimodo.
      I miss him like an abscessed tooth.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Quasimodo.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	788870

Comment

• I reckon I am not the only one who has a great deal of skepticism about the great and wonderful Dr. fraud. When members of the medical profession speak ill of other practitioners, something is not right, somewhere. We have known this for a while, since fraud keeps changing his story every hour, or so.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/he-li...-no-integrity?

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
          From #1 Bubba: "Well, we've already had one Canajan around here that proved to be idiotic! Guess that just goes to show the rest of them are too!"

Anybody heard anything from or about the Canajan phony lately? Last time I saw anything, he was posting pictures of his canned hunt in Africa and bragging as usual. He probably took all the jabs and boosters, and possibly turned into Quasimodo.

He stays over on Newberg's outdoor "censoring" site. He likes the fact that Newberg listens to his whining and complaining. I've seen other posters on that site treat him just like some did here.
          Changing sites didn't help his personality. He's still a loudmouth, know-it-all, dork.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
            From #1 Bubba: "Well, we've already had one Canajan around here that proved to be idiotic! Guess that just goes to show the rest of them are too!"

He just posted on here re: Lab-12 Glock dog.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Covid test.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	788878 ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

You're getting some real mileage out of that one.

I'm heading for another test first thing tomorrow. Spent much of yesterday with someone who's tested positive today. Just another week at the funny farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Is the blue ring a depth indicator, or just there to make people only think that is as far as it will go ! Ouch..........

Comment

• Nope. Ain't happenin'!

Comment

• Honker has shot more critters in a couple days than most of you do in a lifetime. I don't know when he's headed back to Africa, many are booking for the summer figuring covid will be better by then. Wish he were here to tell you all how the cow eats the cabbage.

Comment

• I miss the Honker.
                        He antagonized many of the regulars on this site by his frequent criticisms of Donald Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          I miss the Honker.
                          He antagonized many of the regulars on this site by his frequent criticisms of Donald Trump.
                          He recently replied to Lab-12 post about his dog Glock.

Comment

• Dr.Hotez (Texas Childrens Hospital that is making vaccine for 3rd World Countries) said variants will keep on comming until more people are vaccinated.

He said 200,000 unvaccinated people have died, needlessly, since June of this year.

Just thought you would like to know.

Comment

• I've started following the Johns Hopkins tracking site again. Our state was slow to start with the omicron but it's making up for lost time and my oldest is back to school this week, so we're all pretty exposed.

Infections are through the roof and they are missing a good amount too because of all the take home kits.

Vaccinations which had been way up in Dec (mandates and omicron fears) are way down again.

Hospital numbers are impossible as they don't cull hospitalized due to covid vs hospitalized with covid, ie someone with a broken arm who tests positive.

Deaths slowly trending up but still far below Alpha and none of the huge spikes as with infections but then there's always a 3 week lag or so. They pay a lot less attention to deaths, the dead are dead and they have to save the living.

Unvaccinated have provided the bulk of the deaths, "natural vaccination" seems to not be real popular amongst health care professionals.

Lots in health care quitting. Lots everywhere quitting or going on strike. Nurses union my wife belongs to threatening, major grocery here too, fast food outlets often closed due to staff shortages, major cities have record numbers of firemen and cops out sick because they test positive.

Jim is the doc saying 200k needless deaths in USA? Looks like that is almost total deaths since June, so maybe true.

From the liberal perspective.... There is an entire segment of the population who is pissed off that they can't do as they are used to. Urban, socially liberal, they are used to spending a lot of time at coffee shops, restaurants, clubs, and travel, and they are hindered of late. They are vaccinated but don't like having to prove it, the disruptions to the services they are used to also is grating. The price of servants has gone way up. Not servants like butlers but like hair stylists, dog walkers, personal trainers, all the people who coddle them all day and give their life meaning. Socially liberal and covid conspiracy theorists, at least now there is snow, they can go skiing at the resorts.

Comment

• "Omicron: Natural immunity idea ‘not really panning out,’ doctor explains."

https://news.yahoo.com/omicron-natur...161847721.html

Millions of Americans are suffering from long COVID (long-term effects of coronavirus), which can range from mild symptoms like loss of taste and smell to more serious problems like tachycardia and extreme fatigue, and unvaccinated Americans are 20 times as likely to die from the virus.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 01-09-2022, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad