• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #FJB46………camelho, too

Comment

• Originally posted by WA Mtnhunter View Post
      #FJB46………camelho, too
      Another example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

Another example of the Dunning Kruger effect.
        Well look who learned a new ‘tard mantra today! Before someone else posted it, you wouldn’t have known D-K from a hole in the ground.
        Last edited by WA Mtnhunter; 12-30-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Why are so many Omicron patients in Hospitals ? I thought it was about as bad as a common cold.

Two to three week from now the expert prediction is a massive spike in Omicron like we have never seen - could wipe out 30% of health care workers and first responders.

Comment

• Fauci, who everyone loves to hate lately, figures the crest will be about the second week of January. I noticed we hit a record number of infections yesterday, and that's averaged over a week, not some kind of holiday spike.

A buddy of mine, BSN, charge nurse, ICU nurse, covid unit, just quit. Gave his 2 weeks beginning of December. Says he won't do this one. "let em die" his exact words. Says they shouldn't even admit the unvaxed, figures they should just let them lay in the parking lot. He's about had enough.

And we still have at least 3 on here proudly unvaccinated. Largest demographic of the unvaxed, Republican men, largest demographic dying of covid, Republican men.

Let's go Darwin.

Comment

• Trump did his job in spite of the virus. Biden fails because of the virus, and mean tweets, and rotten Republicans and and and.....! Biden fails because Democrat ideas suck.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

• From WAM: "Before someone else posted it, you wouldn’t have known D-K from a hole in the ground."

The HAPOPS still doesn't know D-K from a flat rock. His conscious (and probably unconscious) mental activity is regurgitating yahoofakenews as if it were the Gospel. Come to think on it, yahoofakenews is the Gospel of the HAPOPS.

Comment

• I have to admit that I don't think I am very smart.

Comment

• https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...lectedIndex=41

Almost as bad as D-K is the 'Peter Principle' and Biden is a perfect example of it.
                    Last edited by jhjimbo; 12-30-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Give the devil his due:
                      We just hit the lowest unemployment rate in 52 years.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...aid%20Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        Give the devil his due:
                        We just hit the lowest unemployment rate in 52 years.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...aid%20Thursday.
                        How can that be with 11million job openings ? Somebody is cooking the books.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

How can that be with 11million job openings ? Somebody is cooking the books.
                          With all the lies of this administration, I can see how those figures could be given. biden certainly has no grounds to talk about Trump on that issue. There has not been much truth out of the mouth of biden thus far ! It appears as his only truthful statement is when he passes gas !!!

Comment

• Biden has done wonders for the Russian and OPEC economies too! We get inflation and record numbers of death and disease and the slave owning and energy producing countries benefit! Too bad we can't find a political party that believes in America first.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                              Biden has done wonders for the Russian and OPEC economies too! We get inflation and record numbers of death and disease and the slave owning and energy producing countries benefit! Too bad we can't find a political party that believes in America first.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                              We had one labrador, but much of America thought it was unjust, too harsh on countries that were unfriendly to us. We needed to adjust our attitude, to sacrifice our security and weaken our world standing. The communist party of America is now taking care of that little matter ! When dimwits are in control, no other enemies are needed.

Comment

• I see signs reading: "Help Wanted. All positions available."

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The future of outdoor sports.
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Yes sir, Father Time ain't done me no favors either! 😜
                                  .....and I don't think he's gonna get any kinder! LOL!...
                                  Yesterday, 10:47 PM
                                • The future of outdoor sports.
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  8.3% inflation
                                  $4 to $7 a gallon for fuel
                                  High cost of ammo
                                  High cost of loading components
                                  COVID-19 (again!)

How...
                                  Yesterday, 01:46 PM
                                • Reply to Primaries in PA and GA
                                  by rock rat
                                  Looks like Mastriano has it, for senate it looks like Oz and McCormick neck and neck at 45% reporting.

I was actually rooting for your candidate...
                                  Yesterday, 09:51 PM
                                • Primaries in PA and GA
                                  by rock rat
                                  They are soon, next week and the week after I'm thinking. The two Trump candidates aren't very Trumpy in my view. Dr Oz would be a better fit with the...
                                  05-12-2022, 08:08 AM
                                • Reply to The future of outdoor sports.
                                  by rock rat
                                  I saw the biggest bull elk scatt I've ever seen on Sunday, way up where the snow is still deep. Fires eliminated one season, covid the next, plus my unit...
                                  Yesterday, 09:47 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X