Omicron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omicron

Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rain-EVER.html

They say that it originated in an HIV infected person and that caused the 30 mutations.

I believe this is more fear mongering but admit I could be wrong.
    The Covid shot ( not a vaccine) is not going to save people. The man made virus mutates to quickly.

The best case was to get and recover from the actual virus.

If I was in my 70s or older I would not just rely on shot that probably won't protect you. I would still Social distance and wear a mask.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rain-EVER.html

They say that it originated in an HIV infected person and that caused the 30 mutations.

I believe this is more fear mongering but admit I could be wrong.
      The Covid shot ( not a vaccine) is not going to save people. The man made virus mutates to quickly.

The best case was to get and recover from the actual virus.

If I was in my 70s or older I would not just rely on shot that probably won't protect you. I would still Social distance and wear a mask.
      A virus mutates to adjust to a new host - not in the same host.

Comment

They can call it the Kenshasa Root Rot or the Scabbie Mocus. I'm still not taking their freaking jungle juice injection.

Comment

Here we go again!
          The "hoax" isn't the disease. The "hoax" is the panic and pandemic!
          Bunch of dumb a$$ liberals.
          Just another "shuck & jive" to try and pull a rabbit out of the hat in the "midterms".

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...ariant-n482675

Comment

It might do them some good, in the light of GOP indifference to public health matters.

Comment

Neither the Democrats or the Republicans are responsible for my healthcare decisions. The Constitution has no clause that allows for the Federal government to be involved in my healthcare decisions. They are in charge of controlling the borders so that infected individuals cannot enter. As a citizen however, they can wait for my decision and I have no obligation to inform them of it!

Let's GO Brandon!!

Comment

The worst case would be to hide in your basement quivering in fear for years, watching CNN and MSNBC quote experts. Live your life. There has never been a time in human history when bacteria and viruses were not a threat to elderly individuals. Three score and ten, is the appointed time for an individual to walk the planet. I'm a wheezin geezer, living life as well and deeply as possible. Suck it up buttercup, I don't mask up unless I must.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

You guys talk a good fight.

Comment

While I was in Alaska flyfishing for salmon for three months, after driving three thousand miles across the fruited plain, and spending a couple of days on a ocean going ferry to get to Ketchikan, I thought of all the poor dumb SOBs quivering in their basements. My place in Thorne Bay doesn't even have a basement to quiver in. Quiver on snowhole, quiver on!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I thought we are talking about the omicron
                      persi I8. never again

Comment

Found out today that two of my music "mentors", died. One on 11/20, the other on 11/26.
                        Both men had been vaccinated.
                        Cause of death?

COVID-19!

Comment

I find it hard to believe that you would know anybody who had been vaccinated.

Comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/white-sm...has-been-named

More reliable than Yahoo.

Comment

Very curious.
                              No author and no date.
                              It can be recycled indefinitely.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse