New Virus - Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I need no reassurance for my views from the lunatic fringe on the radical right.
    So, you believe one man, Dave Van Zant, to thumbs up or down on any topic ? A consesus of one man ? You are most ignorant to value the opinion on MBFC of one man.

Comment

What a CV. HHe might qualify as a dog walker.

Comment

Jimbo -
        I believe your comment #16 was answered in my comment #14.

Comment

CFP is an aggregator, with one guy doing everything. I wonder why people can't just go to one of his sources and read the entire news of the day. Probably slow readers and uninterested in a broad range of information, better to have the headlines or a smart one liner and skip the story entirely.

CFP for real bright people.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            CFP is an aggregator, with one guy doing everything. I wonder why people can't just go to one of his sources and read the entire news of the day. Probably slow readers and uninterested in a broad range of information, better to have the headlines or a smart one liner and skip the story entirely.

CFP for real bright people.
            What is CFP?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

What is CFP?
              CFP........Citizens Free Press ! It is what the above posts pertain to.

Comment

All you have to do for todays reporters is start at the second paragraph, that is all you need to know most times, the rest is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

CFP........Citizens Free Press ! It is what the above posts pertain to.
                  Never read them.

I listen to a couple of Cable programs and subscribe to Ephoc Times. Sometimes I pick up the WSJ. I listen to Fox and then scan a couple of Liberal to see how they spin the news. It is funny how most of the time the Lib talking heads accuse the Conservatives of EXACTLY what the Libs are doing themselves. They are truly living outside this World. I have been trying to join FoxNation but ;so far no luck. Their IT is supplse to get on it. I like the idea of listening to the full length of his guests interviews.

I am all packed and leaving in AM for Camp in Ohio. I am taking 20 rounds of .450 ammo, same for my Glock .40. Mainly because I am goiing to leave some at camp in case sometime I forget to bring some. I leave a small amt. of each caliber in case it is needed.
                  2-3" of snow overnight, then snow/rain Mon but high winds. We'll see.
                  I have MSNBC on now and boy do those Lib bitches have their thong in a knot.
                  jhjimbo
                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
                  Last edited by jhjimbo; 11-27-2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

jimbo, if you haven't gotten it, get Roku.
                    Roku has "Newsmax", "One America News Network" (OAN) and "Real America's Voice".
                    All three are top notch "conservative" sites.....and they've got some other pretty good programming.
                    Where we live, cable isn't available and satellite is spotty at best depending on the weather.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad