New Virus - Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Virus - Bad

New African virus , B11.529 , is more transmisible and may not be controlled by our existing vaccines. It already has over 30 mutations. Lots of European Countries have already closed travel from Africa. At first it was said it is not a SARS virus, now they are saying it is. It will be named in the next few days..
    The other virus on the scene is from SE Asia and originated in monkeys. This I believe it is not a SARS virus.

Are these coincidence OR more releases of militarized viruses (gain of function) by China ? I think the latter. The World is at war with China if they are behind these viruses.
    Bill Gates has said his goal is to reduce World population by 1/3. He and Fauci both continue to support gain of function research at Wuhan Lab. I think they look upon their research as nessary for the Worls - solves the climate crisis, famin, and disease on a Global basis.

Big dip in the stock market today - up to 3% of value.

(1) what is new african virus - Bing

THE VACCINE Isn't WORKING. Boss and his wife really heathy and triple vaccinated have Covid. She's in hospital . Vermont is the most vaccinated state and their Covid is worse than pre vaccine 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
      THE VACCINE Isn't WORKING. Boss and his wife really heathy and triple vaccinated have Covid. She's in hospital . Vermont is the most vaccinated state and their Covid is worse than pre vaccine 2020

The vaccine isn't working. Hasn't worked and will probably never work.
      In fact, if we had "factual" numbers on COVID-19 deaths, I think you would find the vaccine caused almost as many deaths as the disease itself.

Just more hob goblin, fear mongering by liberals and Fauci-ites!

Comment

Ya'll need to take a look at my post, :"So....You think the "vaccine" will save you from the chicom virus???", and watch the video. The vaccine ain't a vaccine!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
          Ya'll need to take a look at my post, :"So....You think the "vaccine" will save you from the chicom virus???", and watch the video. The vaccine ain't a vaccine!
          The vaccine has the DNA of Covid, missing one part (so it can not mutate) but enough of the original virus to get an immune system to make antibodies against that 'specific' spiike protein. That is why the new one, Omicron, has 30 spike proteins - think of it as a shotgun blast, that can only be made in a 'gain of function ' Lab. Time will tell if I am right. I expect we will see more different ones released if in fact this is the beginning of a Biological War. As many as it takes to overwhelm our Labs and Pharma Corps. The Virus will hit the low hanging fruit first, the elderly, and then become more mutated to hit the more resillent younger people until the few remaining because of Social Distancing, will cause the virus to go dormant. We are the factories to propagate the virus. If people are never closer than 10 or so feet to one another person the virus can not infect - it can't fly, but it can be carried on the wind or dust particle , etc. Eat a ton of Garlic to keep people more than 10' away from you.
          jhjimbo
          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 11-26-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

The vaccine has the DNA of Covid, missing one part (so it can not mutate) but enough of the original virus to get an immune system to make antibodies against that 'specific' spiike protein. That is why the new one, Omicron, has 30 spike proteins - think of it as a shotgun blast, that can only be made in a 'gain of function ' Lab. Time will tell if I am right. I expect we will see more different ones released if in fact this is the beginning of a Biological War. As many as it takes to overwhelm our Labs and Pharma Corps. The Virus will hit the low hanging fruit first, the elderly, and then become more mutated to hit the more resillent younger people until the few remaining because of Social Distancing, will cause the virus to go dormant. We are the factories to propagate the virus. If people are never closer than 10 or so feet to one another person the virus can not infect - it can't fly, but it can be carried on the wind or dust particle , etc. Eat a ton of Garlic to keep people more than 10' away from you.
            Can't mutate my ass!

The Czech president has had THREE vaccinations and has been hospitalized "WITH COVID-19"!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...f-the-vaccine/

Comment

Here is the Media Bias/Fact Check report on citizenfreepress.
              Not trustworthy.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/citizen-free-press/

Comment

Our non-leader has imposed action of no flights into America from South Africa. I imagine we can all remember that Trump was claimed to be a racist when he attempted to close America’s boarders to the Chinese at the very beginning of Covid in early 2020, this claim being made by non-other than the idiot now making his own closure ! But, of course if any South Africans can get to our Southern boarder, they are home free and the flight stoppage will be negated in its attempt to stop the new variant. Leave it to turkey biden to have no purpose, or even any idea as to how to lead !!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Here is the Media Bias/Fact Check report on citizenfreepress.
                  Not trustworthy.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/citizen-free-press/
                  Darwin works in strange and wonderful ways.

Comment

I need no reassurance for my views from the lunatic fringe on the radical right.

Comment

I need no reassurance for my views from the lunatic fringe on the radical right.
                      Would you call the Colonists lunatic fringe right ??

Comment

So, you believe one man, Dave Van Zant, to thumbs up or down on any topic ? A consesus of one man ? You are most ignorant to value the opinion on MBFC of one man.

Comment

And you don't believe there is such a thing as a lunatic fringe of the radical right.

Comment

Founded in 2015 by Dave Van Zandt, Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC) is an independent website that rates the bias, factual accuracy, and credibility of media sources. Media Bias/Fact Check determines the bias of media sources and the level of overall factual reporting through a combination of objective measures and subjective analysis using our stated methodology. Dave Van Zandt is the primary editor for sources. He is assisted by a collective of volunteers and paid contractors who provide research for many sources listed on these pages. Finally, MBFC also provides occasional fact checks, original articles on media bias and publishes daily, curated fact-checks from around the world.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/about/

Comment

Lunatic fringe.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad