Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Are We Headed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where Are We Headed

    Anybody watch Tucker Carlson Tonight ? Well, he laid it all out and it is really a bleak projection. There are several facets to how we got to where we are and you had to see his program to see it all. I recomment you monitor people like Tucker, as well as some Liberals on radio and cable to see just how things are going. MSM is not a good source at this time.The Country is possibly under the control of China right now and it seems we are circling the drain unless we break the chain. Problem is, we can't get manufacturing back without electric power and fuel and the Biden Administration has made sure we don't have that. Not to mention we need a workforce and our prime work force blue collar of 24 to 52 year olds are being pushed on the sidelines because of the vaccine mandate. This seems like a carefully orchestrated plan for the demise of our Country right before our eyes. You are seeing History in the making.

  • #2
    I think it is obvious that Tucker Carlson has been electioneering for quite some time in the Opinion Hour on Fox News. All he does is bash Joe Biden with a blunt instrument that should embarrass any fair-minded Republican.

    Comment


    • #3
      PigHunter-
      Very profound-))

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        I think it is obvious that Tucker Carlson has been electioneering for quite some time in the Opinion Hour on Fox News. All he does is bash Joe Biden with a blunt instrument that should embarrass any fair-minded Republican.
        He puts a light on important issues.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Jimbo for ruining my day (and life) by adding the original post from the bandicoot !! I block the idiot and then you spoil it.........

          Comment


          • #6


            "Liz Cheney Lashes Out at Fox News for Airing Tucker Carlson’s ‘Lies’ About Capitol Riot."

            https://news.yahoo.com/liz-cheney-la...155738730.html

            Cheney is vice chair of the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack and has worked to uncover the motivation for the riot and hold those responsible accountable for it. The riot took place when supporters of then-president Donald Trump breached the Capitol in an effort to stop the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 election win. Five people died.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 10-28-2021, 06:00 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              The house Jan 6 Committee refused to sit Republicans chosen for the Committee by the Leader of the House Republicans. This is totally unprecedented in the history of the US House of Representatives. The media, being totally in the tank for Democrats doesn't mention this disqualifying feature of the committee. Liz Cheney was selected to the committee by the Democrats. Rage on treasonous turncoat girl, Rage on.

              Let's GO Brandon!!!!


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

                "Liz Cheney Lashes Out at Fox News for Airing Tucker Carlson’s ‘Lies’ About Capitol Riot."

                https://news.yahoo.com/liz-cheney-la...155738730.html

                Cheney is vice chair of the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack and has worked to uncover the motivation for the riot and hold those responsible accountable for it. The riot took place when supporters of then-president Donald Trump breached the Capitol i
                n an effort to stop the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 election win. Five people died.
                All the dead were Trump supporters, including the unarmed woman veteran, shot in cold blood by a Capital Policeman. This officer had previously been disciplined for leaving his loaded service firearm in a bathroom and wandering off!
                President Trump was still speaking when undercover Federal Agents broke into the Capital Bldg and began waving people into the building. Most of the trespassers took selfies and left peacefully.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The nine member select committee is composed of seven Democrats and two Republicans.
                  Jim Jordan was rejected because of his conduct as an obstructionist in earlier committee assignments.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Democrats don't get to reject members selected to a committee without a vote of the entire house. Cheney was selected by the democrats not the Republicans, as was Kinzinger of Illinois. 8 to 2 would be ludicrously unfair, but its just another day that ends in y for Pelosis corrupt incestuously disgusting house.

                    Let's GO Brandon!!!







                    Let's GO Brandon!!!
                    Last edited by labrador12; 10-28-2021, 08:38 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

                      All the dead were Trump supporters, including the unarmed woman veteran, shot in cold blood by a Capital Policeman. This officer had previously been disciplined for leaving his loaded service firearm in a bathroom and wandering off!
                      President Trump was still speaking when undercover Federal Agents broke into the Capital Bldg and began waving people into the building. Most of the trespassers took selfies and left peacefully.
                      Who is Ray Epps?
                      Why is he urging protestors to breach the capital?

                      OH!!!! He's and "undercover" Fed LEO and he's inciting rioters!
                      No wonder he running away from patriots?

                      He's a "effing" planted Garland/FBI stooge!

                      https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-by-patriots/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah! Trump didn't incite the rioters.

                        Before mob stormed US Capitol, Trump told them to ‘fight like hell’

                        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ay/ar-BB1cx0zN

                        He was just an innocent bystander, watching the mob attack on the capitol on television.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 10-28-2021, 09:16 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 99explorer View Post

                          "Liz Cheney Lashes Out at Fox News for Airing Tucker Carlson’s ‘Lies’ About Capitol Riot."

                          https://news.yahoo.com/liz-cheney-la...155738730.html

                          Cheney is vice chair of the House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack and has worked to uncover the motivation for the riot and hold those responsible accountable for it. The riot took place when supporters of then-president Donald Trump breached the Capitol in an effort to stop the certification of President Joe Biden’s 2020 election win. Five people died.
                          The government plants egged on the protestors to enter the building.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The caption of this thread “Where are we headed”, is of huge importance to America !

                            With the vote for governor in Virginia on 11/2, there are tremendous implications for the D’s that McAuliffe defeats Youngkin. With so much importance in this win for the dimwits, it is with certainty that the history of D’s in vote fraud will be continued. Usually, races for governor elections are of minimal interest. However, the importance of this race is being openly shown by the D’s for the attention and the money being paid by them. Thus, with this, we can count on all tricks being displayed. Currently Youngkin is leading in some polls by 8% points ! Does anyone wish to guess who will be the winner..........???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                              The caption of this thread “Where are we headed”, is of huge importance to America !

                              With the vote for governor in Virginia on 11/2, there are tremendous implications for the D’s that McAuliffe defeats Youngkin. With so much importance in this win for the dimwits, it is with certainty that the history of D’s in vote fraud will be continued. Usually, races for governor elections are of minimal interest. However, the importance of this race is being openly shown by the D’s for the attention and the money being paid by them. Thus, with this, we can count on all tricks being displayed. Currently Youngkin is leading in some polls by 8% points ! Does anyone wish to guess who will be the winner..........???
                              Without any stupid blunders, Younkin is on a glide path to victory. With a win, this kind of up-set will occur all across the U.S., in all races, especially because of the increased scrutiny of the Conservatives of the voting process and vote counting. My conclusion is they were asleep at the switch for the 2020 race.
                              Last edited by jhjimbo; 10-29-2021, 11:45 AM.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Reply to TGIF; Game On
                                by fitch270
                                Since we’re at the poker table.

                                Kenny Rogers with some advice

                                ...
                                Today, 04:10 PM
                              • TGIF; Game On
                                by fitch270
                                Who’s in?

                                Kansas

                                ”Play the Game Tonight”


                                ...
                                Yesterday, 09:21 PM
                              • Reply to MichiganSchool Shooting
                                by FirstBubba
                                "... a reasonable opportunity to get the gun locked up ..."

                                Today's liberal "bench warmers" couldn't care less about...
                                Today, 04:10 PM
                              • MichiganSchool Shooting
                                by jhjimbo
                                It was reported today the parents of the 15yo shooter were in School THAT MORNING meeting with teachers and administration about the behavior of the shooter....
                                Yesterday, 10:53 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF; Game On
                                by fitch270
                                More Lady Gaga

                                “Poker Face”

                                ...
                                Today, 04:06 PM

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X