• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    I think most Dems are now ok with ID, and we've seen mail in encourages greater participation with near zero fraud. When Republicans tried to curtail mail in, in my state, it was other Republicans shouting the loudest. Everyone like sitting down and researching the ballot issues and candidates with the ballot in front of you.
    “I think most Dems are now ok with ID”

WT. are you saying ? Give one indication of this being true. That has been their entire refusal to any vote protections ! And just where is your proof of no fraud in mail in voting ? That must be only because D’s deny it. Ballot issues can be done in front of people without it being a necessary step for mail in voting ! Damn rr, at least use some sense in your BS !

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rock rat
    replied
    I think most Dems are now ok with ID, and we've seen mail in encourages greater participation with near zero fraud. When Republicans tried to curtail mail in, in my state, it was other Republicans shouting the loudest. Everyone like sitting down and researching the ballot issues and candidates with the ballot in front of you.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Good luck with obtaining any positive step in securing our voting system. The D’s will not allow ID’s or a stop to mail in voting. It is the D’s concerns over these two issues that openly states that they possess a factor that disrupts the D’s ability to cheat, otherwise why would they be so forceful in their rejection of them ? However, when the dimwits claim voter suppression of minorities because of ID requirements, the country goes crazy. The D’s learned very valuable cheating methods in 2020 election and will only improve on them in coming elections ! They also know that future claims of voter fraud will not be accepted and they will push the envelope to greater extents. Good luck America, we will need it !

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Four indispensable conditions for a truly free and fair election.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/29...fair-election/

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Americans are beginning to lose faith in "Creepy" Joe.
    He could soon be forcibly removed from office.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/29...ns-are-rigged/

https://wethepeopledaily.com/2021/10/28/biden-could-be-forcibly-removed-from-washington-soon-heres-how/
    FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-29-2021, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    bhr -
    If you read the article in the link that Bubba provided, it is not at all what you think.
    Some procedural steps were not followed to the letter, and the author describes that as an "election fraud," inviting us to assume that the election results may be overturned.
    99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-29-2021, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

See? Stuff does roll downhill! LOL!
    Excellent post Bubba. Too bad it is all for naught ! Evidence is the last thing that is of any importance in today’s political arena. A spoken or written list of facts detailing fraud, even by those committing them, would sway no one now. America has been screwed without a smile !!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter
    You can bet on it it. If I win the lottery some of that money will go towards having a good time!
    Sex is the most beautiful, natural and wholesome experience that money can buy.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• 99explorer
    replied
    Wisconsin violated election law on a technicality.

"WEC decided that due to COVID, it was too dangerous for these individuals to enter the facility, despite the fact that Wisconsin state law requires them to be a part of the process. By requiring county clerks to exclude these deputies from the election process, WEC committed election fraud."

A mountain out of a molehill.
    99explorer
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by 99explorer; 10-29-2021, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Sure glad (d)'s have never felt cheated in a presidential election! 😂

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-the-big-lie/

SPEAKING of presidential elections!

Look what's going on in Wisconsin! 👀

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-in-wisconsin/

It seems that Wisconsin may surpass Arizona and decertify their 2020 election results! 😃!
    See? Stuff does roll downhill! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied

Those recordings should be played non stop by every conservative program. Because we very well know, they will never be repeated by the dimwits. That is not saying that other such idiot remarks will not be forthcoming though from these same idiots ! The hypocrisy of these people (and I use the word ‘people’ here loosely) is beyond belief !!

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rock rat
    replied
    Well like I said it was a choice. Trump or Biden. "not Trump" is default Biden, and therefore Harris.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    I've said before (but not here) if Harris were the nominee I'd be in danger of voting Trump again, and you know how much I appreciate Trump.
    The present possible catastrophe is not harris being a nominee, it is her being president without a single vote being cast.

The remarkable injustice of this is the fact that during the primaries, she was unable to achieve not even 3% support from her own party !! We better hope biden is put on live support forever. And if he should die, that the world never know about it !

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• rock rat
    replied
    I sure can't remember a Presidential election where the Democrats didn't win the popular vote by millions, ,,,,,oh, 2000 was only half a million more votes for Gore. Well Rs did learn a lesson from that, too close, one can't depend on the SCOTUS every 4 years, best to stop people from voting rather than try to stop the votes from being counted.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• FirstBubba
    replied

SPEAKING of presidential elections!

Look what's going on in Wisconsin! 👀

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-in-wisconsin/

It seems that Wisconsin may surpass Arizona and decertify their 2020 election results! 😃!
    FirstBubba
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-29-2021, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad