• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    Sure glad (d)'s have never felt cheated in a presidential election! 😂

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-the-big-lie/

SPEAKING of presidential elections!

Look what's going on in Wisconsin! 👀

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-in-wisconsin/

It seems that Wisconsin may surpass Arizona and decertify their 2020 election results! 😃!
    See? Stuff does roll downhill! LOL!

Comment

Wisconsin violated election law on a technicality.

"WEC decided that due to COVID, it was too dangerous for these individuals to enter the facility, despite the fact that Wisconsin state law requires them to be a part of the process. By requiring county clerks to exclude these deputies from the election process, WEC committed election fraud."

A mountain out of a molehill.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 10-29-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
        You can bet on it it. If I win the lottery some of that money will go towards having a good time!
        Sex is the most beautiful, natural and wholesome experience that money can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

See? Stuff does roll downhill! LOL!
          Excellent post Bubba. Too bad it is all for naught ! Evidence is the last thing that is of any importance in today’s political arena. A spoken or written list of facts detailing fraud, even by those committing them, would sway no one now. America has been screwed without a smile !!!

Comment

bhr -
            If you read the article in the link that Bubba provided, it is not at all what you think.
            Some procedural steps were not followed to the letter, and the author describes that as an "election fraud," inviting us to assume that the election results may be overturned.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 10-29-2021, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Americans are beginning to lose faith in "Creepy" Joe.
              He could soon be forcibly removed from office.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/29...ns-are-rigged/

https://wethepeopledaily.com/2021/10/28/biden-could-be-forcibly-removed-from-washington-soon-heres-how/
              Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-29-2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Four indispensable conditions for a truly free and fair election.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/29...fair-election/

Comment

Good luck with obtaining any positive step in securing our voting system. The D’s will not allow ID’s or a stop to mail in voting. It is the D’s concerns over these two issues that openly states that they possess a factor that disrupts the D’s ability to cheat, otherwise why would they be so forceful in their rejection of them ? However, when the dimwits claim voter suppression of minorities because of ID requirements, the country goes crazy. The D’s learned very valuable cheating methods in 2020 election and will only improve on them in coming elections ! They also know that future claims of voter fraud will not be accepted and they will push the envelope to greater extents. Good luck America, we will need it !

Comment

I think most Dems are now ok with ID, and we've seen mail in encourages greater participation with near zero fraud. When Republicans tried to curtail mail in, in my state, it was other Republicans shouting the loudest. Everyone like sitting down and researching the ballot issues and candidates with the ballot in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                      I think most Dems are now ok with ID, and we've seen mail in encourages greater participation with near zero fraud. When Republicans tried to curtail mail in, in my state, it was other Republicans shouting the loudest. Everyone like sitting down and researching the ballot issues and candidates with the ballot in front of you.
                      “I think most Dems are now ok with ID”

WT. are you saying ? Give one indication of this being true. That has been their entire refusal to any vote protections ! And just where is your proof of no fraud in mail in voting ? That must be only because D’s deny it. Ballot issues can be done in front of people without it being a necessary step for mail in voting ! Damn rr, at least use some sense in your BS !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lesson learned the hard way.
                        by Milldawg
                        So yesterday I went out to start my truck before work to let it warm up. Being a diesel I prefer it warm up before we get running hard on the interstate....
                        Today, 10:37 AM
                      • Reply to Fbi..........
                        by Milldawg
                        I believe that the government has gotten to big and to powerful. I’m not calling for armed resistance or insanity. What it is time for is the people...
                        Today, 08:23 AM
                      • Fbi..........
                        by bowhunter75richard
                        ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
                        09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
                      • Reply to Fbi..........
                        by bowhunter75richard
                        And I am sure that this is with the knowledge of the progressive D’s. So the question is, why are they doing this ? Are there covertly issues of such...
                        Today, 01:41 AM
                      • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                        by PigHunter
                        Thanks! It's a large outdoor amphitheater and wasn't sold out. We were surrounded bya Social Security crowd with few under 50.

Jeff Beck...
                        Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X