• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock -
    Good post. Very funny but true.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
      If you all didn't want Kamala Harris next in line for a senile senior with one foot in death's door you should have run a better candidate. People didn't vote "for" Biden, they voted against Trump. Trump's approve/disapprove was in the basement, forever, still is, Hitler is more popular. He's a NY flim flam tax cheaten creep who has to buy women.
      He acquired more votes the second time he ran than the first time. With out the Zuck Bucks and the Mark Elias change in the voting procedures I suspect that he would have won. Trump definitely had a super high dissatisfaction rate amongst the movers and shakers in DC, the media and the Coastal Elites. They pulled out all the stops. Mail in voting is illegal in most of Europe because of the multitude of fraud that it brings with it.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

If you all didn't want Kamala Harris next in line for a senile senior with one foot in death's door you should have run a better candidate. People didn't vote "for" Biden, they voted against Trump. Trump's approve/disapprove was in the basement, forever, still is, Hitler is more popular. He's a NY flim flam tax cheaten creep who has to buy women.
        You love to be a spin doctor don’t you Rock Rat , if you voted for Biden /Harris you deserve what you got but most on this site did not vote for him. So what are you talking about ! As far as Trump’s taxes , you act as though he is sitting down at his kitchen table doing and cheating on his returns. He has gaggle of people working on his returns . Lame argument ! Woman starting with George Washington and Jefferson there has been hanky lanky going on. Joe Biden”s love story with Jill is a huge lie and the dude can’t keep his hands off woman ! Weak ! I voted for Donald Trump both elections but not in the first primary ! I voted for his business sense and overall he made headway ! I believe America has to manufacture things again , we need to stop being a nation of services ! Rock Rat like the saying goes “be careful what you wish for “

Comment

I have thought about Trump and taxes and keep thinking how his army of Lawyers and CPA's would really jeoparidise their future by doing something blatantly illegal. As you know there are parts of taxes totally subjective - property value/depreciation, Losses, contributions, employees comp, and on and on.
          Womanizer - Half of Hollywood buy their women. RR, did you ever take a date of the opposite sex out to dinner ?
          I am embarised by Biden being the Pres. and secondaly Jill and Hunter the first family.
          Trump did more work in the first week than num nuts has done in 9 months.
          You make a lot of accusations that are YOUR OPINION and far from a factoid - you should state that in you highly biased posts.
          Lets see when he goes to Virginia who draws the bigger crowd, Trump or Biden. ? Camera would not pull back on Biden because there was nobody there.

Comment

It is rather shocking, although it should not be, since it involves rr ! He appears to have no concerns, worries or ill thoughts of the possibility that harris could be the next clown in the already non-leadership of America. It is such a small issue to him, but he finds it necessary to blame conservatives for its possibility ! Nothing is the fault of dimwits !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
              He appears to have no concerns, worries or ill thoughts of the possibility that harris could be the next clown !!!
              I've said before (but not here) if Harris were the nominee I'd be in danger of voting Trump again, and you know how much I appreciate Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                Kamala refers to "Creepy" Joe as the Titanic!
                Dr. Jill keeps asking if they can use the 25th Amendment to remove a sitting VEEP! LOL!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...kamala-harris/
                I don't believe this at all. I believe Fake DR Jill is hearing rumors of the VP and other Cabinet members talking about removing Joe from the Presidency. She's trying to get out in front of this.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

He acquired more votes the second time he ran than the first time. With out the Zuck Bucks and the Mark Elias change in the voting procedures I suspect that he would have won. Trump definitely had a super high dissatisfaction rate amongst the movers and shakers in DC, the media and the Coastal Elites. They pulled out all the stops. Mail in voting is illegal in most of Europe because of the multitude of fraud that it brings with it.

Let's GO Brandon!!!
                  Unpopular? What an idiot.

Arizona , Wisconsin, Georgia. About 40000 votes the other way Trump would be President.

Now I know there was massive fraud and if election laws are enforced in 2024 Trump will be in Whitehouse .

So what if Trump uses his money to get women. Who cares. I see jealousy from the rat.
                  Failed political writer is also a Bull S-itter.
                  Last edited by Danbo; 10-28-2021, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I have thought about Trump and taxes and keep thinking how his army of Lawyers and CPA's would really jeoparidise their future by doing something blatantly illegal. As you know there are parts of taxes totally subjective - property value/depreciation, Losses, contributions, employees comp, and on and on.
                    Womanizer - Half of Hollywood buy their women. RR, did you ever take a date of the opposite sex out to dinner ?
                    I am embarised by Biden being the Pres. and secondaly Jill and Hunter the first family.
                    Trump did more work in the first week than num nuts has done in 9 months.
                    You make a lot of accusations that are YOUR OPINION and far from a factoid - you should state that in you highly biased posts.
                    Lets see when he goes to Virginia who draws the bigger crowd, Trump or Biden. ? Camera would not pull back on Biden because there was nobody there.
                    The truth!!!!!!

Lets go Brandon /FJB

Comment

A few votes here or there would have won it for Clinton too. Trump lost by 7 million votes, that's a lot of people. Yes I know about the electoral college but that's a technicality. Whoever runs and wins they have a lot of fixing to do. The senate is going R in 22, and a lot more R in 24, almost veto proof.

Comment

Sure glad (d)'s have never felt cheated in a presidential election! 😂

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-the-big-lie/

SPEAKING of presidential elections!

Look what's going on in Wisconsin! 👀

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-in-wisconsin/

It seems that Wisconsin may surpass Arizona and decertify their 2020 election results! 😃!
                        Last edited by FirstBubba; 10-29-2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I sure can't remember a Presidential election where the Democrats didn't win the popular vote by millions, ,,,,,oh, 2000 was only half a million more votes for Gore. Well Rs did learn a lesson from that, too close, one can't depend on the SCOTUS every 4 years, best to stop people from voting rather than try to stop the votes from being counted.

Comment

I've said before (but not here) if Harris were the nominee I'd be in danger of voting Trump again, and you know how much I appreciate Trump.
                            The present possible catastrophe is not harris being a nominee, it is her being president without a single vote being cast.

The remarkable injustice of this is the fact that during the primaries, she was unable to achieve not even 3% support from her own party !! We better hope biden is put on live support forever. And if he should die, that the world never know about it !

Comment

Well like I said it was a choice. Trump or Biden. "not Trump" is default Biden, and therefore Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                                Sure glad (d)'s have never felt cheated in a presidential election! 😂

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...d-the-big-lie/
                                Those recordings should be played non stop by every conservative program. Because we very well know, they will never be repeated by the dimwits. That is not saying that other such idiot remarks will not be forthcoming though from these same idiots ! The hypocrisy of these people (and I use the word ‘people’ here loosely) is beyond belief !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Omicron
                                  by Danbo
                                  CNN is an unreliable news source, you're better off getting your news from Info Wars or Banned. Video.

It reportedly has very mild symptoms....
                                  Today, 02:52 PM
                                • Omicron
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Name for new African virus. In Greek means 'we're screwed'.
                                  11-26-2021, 02:05 PM
                                • Reply to Books for Christmas
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Horn of the hunter by Robert Ruark is a good read.
                                  Today, 02:51 PM
                                • Books for Christmas
                                  by MattM37
                                  If anyone's shopping books for an outdoorsman in your family, I just saw that Amazon has the three old Ben East Outdoor Life adventure books, Survival,...
                                  12-01-2021, 08:55 PM
                                • Reply to TGIF; Game On
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  GAME!

Andy Griffith - "What it was, was football!"

https://youtu.be/O_B_soGAAsM
                                  Today, 02:49 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...